FREAKY SUBMISSIVE BLACK BOY LOOKING TO BE OWNED AS SEX SLAVE | DMV AREA

villagec0ck

Male
From
DC, US
I’m a submissive black boy looking for DOMINANT ALPHA WHITE WOMEN to discreetly own me as a personal sex slave. I’m obedient, sweet, but with a very freaky side and plenty of dark, filthy sexual fantasies.

I love to slurp up QoS holes, I speak when spoken to, and would love to pleasure my QUEEN’s female associates.

Rent me out or share me. Are you a straight woman who just can’t control her desire for my African cock and mouth, sharing me with her girlfriends for nights of primal fucking and oral servitude (I prefer to be on my knees looking up at my Queen as I devour her pussy—this allows for her juice to trickle down my throat easier)?

or…

A queer woman who just likes the idea of having a slave cleanup messes during and after sex—licking your girlfriend and dirty, raw strapon clean freshly after fucking her pussy or ass? Do your girlfriends want a turn on my mouth? Do they like watching men suffer—throatfucking me to tears with their hard strapon cocks? Spanking me up and stretching me out as they run a train on my ass? Taunting me as they gag me from the front while buttfucking me from the back—I’ve never been fucked so I’m pretty tight. Collar and pet my head while I lick the sweat from their ass. Then, send me on my way.

If this is you, send me a message.

Discretion is a MUST.

PLEASE BE LOCAL. I can’t wait to hear from you;)

Back