Found Texts on Girlfriend's phone

cuckoldgriff

Couple
From
CA, US
As some on here know, a few weeks ago we had our first interracial encounter on a wild night. Since then we've talked about the night and roleplayed it re[eatedly as we are intimate. As much as I would have liked her to continue, the next day she said never again and hasn't relented to me.

Yet. Last night we were at her parents and she ran off to do something with her mom leaving her phone on the couch. Sitting there alone and bored, I unlocked it with her birthday and went through it. I really didnt expect to find anything as she seemed uninterested but figured I would see if she had texted one of her girlfriends about the experience.

Instead, I found Tinder app buried in one of her folders, logged out, and a random user on snapchat kept snapping her. Opening the most recent, was a video of a nightclub and asking her what shes doing 2nite.

I looked at just 1 snapchat message and switched over to her texts. SHe had all the normal ones, mom, boss, old girlfriend, etc. But then she had a couple unsaved numbers she hadn't responded to. The 1st one just said what's good ____? and no text history

The second unknown number began the convo with a msg saying she was the hottest girl he had seen on tinder and was glad he swiped right. She replied with a girly awe and some emojis. The very next response was a picture from the unknown in front of a mirror. A hard, older black dude's torso and penis

Last edited:
This was how we started … finding messages on her phone and ipad … I was unaware at the time and shocked at least you have had an encounter already so mentally you are a few steps ahead .
I left it for a while before saying anything while I sorted my head out and found I loved it .. perhaps you should take a little time to think about if you are ok with it still .
If you are and you are like me , them you will find spending a few weeks observing what she is doing a very intense experience .
With us , I was building up ot confronting her when it became apparent that I knew what was going on .. this may happen to you as well .. then just say .. I know what you are doing and I support it … worked for us , but also be prepared to reassure her that you still love her and you are not being compliant because you don't care , but that you love her even more for it

good luck

welcome aboard ...there's lots of us about !

I looked at just 1 snapchat message and switched over to her texts. SHe had all the normal ones, mom, boss, old girlfriend, etc. But then she had a couple unsaved numbers she hadn't responded to. The 1st one just said what's good ____? and no text history

The second unknown number began the convo with a msg saying she was the hottest girl he had seen on tinder and was glad he swiped right. She replied with a girly awe and some emojis. The very next response was a picture from the unknown in front of a mirror. A hard, older black dude's torso and penis
Good girl

She might just like having the attention. For some reason women feel less desirable when in a relationship. Especially if the guy is jealous or over protective of his gf. I know when my ex and I started she just loved the attention from the men the most! Made her feel sexy and desirable again which she enjoyed! Keep it going and tell her how sexy she was with the encounter and how hot it makes you that other men check her out. Suggest that she wears more revealing clothes when out in public and see what she is like! Have fun and I’m sure this will develop more!

Back