Found Texts on Girlfriend's phone

Advice? I put it back and I don't think she noticed the snap being opened. This was last night.
I've got a vid someplace of a girl who's at a restaurant with her parents and her husband. She gets a text message that informs her that her old boyfriend is in the restaurant and wants to see her.
Long story short, they go to the men's room and she gives him a blowjob, which he records on HER smartphone, and she texts it to her husband while he's sitting with her parents at that table. Five minutes later she returns "grinning" and he was "smiling" as well.

Not sure what to think about this thread. It all makes no sense, really. Best idea for the OP would perhaps be to just correct his relationship status and have a male profile instead? Wouldn't anything else be misrepresentation? *SmH*

I've got a vid someplace of a girl who's at a restaurant with her parents and her husband. She gets a text message that informs her that her old boyfriend is in the restaurant and wants to see her.
Long story short, they go to the men's room and she gives him a blowjob, which he records on HER smartphone, and she texts it to her husband while he's sitting with her parents at that table. Five minutes later she returns "grinning" and he was "smiling" as well.
i like that scene but can't see how anything like that could (ever?) happen in this case. o_O If it's not but a made-up story. ;(

shes already hooked. enjoy the show 🤷🏽‍♂️
Hehe, there is NO show that he could probably enjoy. :( If she actually even exists and the story is a true one, how can anyone think he will be enjoying any "show" or even be involved? Everything she does, she does behind his back. Just like the other way around. Do you think there is actually a couple involved here? It's but a guy telling us a story. HE has a couple profile but it's apparent that she is not involved (here or elsewhere in their relationship; sorry @cuckoldgriff, i don't mean to affront you but take it as a WAKE-UP CALL if nothing else. ;) ).

If both were involved here would he tell "everyone" how he breached her trust by going through her phone? Not likely she will ever be present in this forum. But "no problem" they are equal in that as she also exchanges $h!t with people behind his back. :D - Doesn't look like a couple lifestyle to me where both are involved and enjoying a good thing together.

If you ask me, there is a good chance she has already signed out of their relationship (with or) without letting him know. If not, perhaps she's planning on it right at this moment. But maybe i am wrong and she is just waiting for him to man up an claim her as his own. But it doesn't look like he is going to. Well, if she even exists, like i said. 🤔

encourage her so she knows she doesnt need to hide it.
But honestly thats shitty of her.
any man who let's us do what we're made for deserves that respect.
If anyone has to hide things from their other has the wrong other

Back