Forbidden to watch

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
My wife refuses to let me watch her bull fucking her. She says that my presence would inhibit her. While I understand how she feels it is quite frustrating. I don’t feel like an actual cuckold even though everyone in the neighborhood knows. Is anyone else in that situation? What can I do?

Its about her pleasure not yours. If they want to play alone you just have to accept it. Maybe in time they will want to take it to another level. I played alone for a few years with 4-5 bulls but eventually I met a bull that liked making cuck watch and clean up.

Its about her pleasure not yours. If they want to play alone you just have to accept it. Maybe in time they will want to take it to another level. I played alone for a few years with 4-5 bulls but eventually I met a bull that liked making cuck watch and clean up.
That may be what will happen. My wife is quite submissive to her bull. If he wants me there, if only to humiliate me and deprive me of what is left of my manhood in front of her then she will obey him.

The only time my wife doesn't let me watch is if she is with another woman or a threesome with a woman.

Since Derick moved away Miss B and my wife have spent a lot of time together.

I haven't watched them together yet but listening from the other side of the door makes my imagination race.

I try to guess who is going down on who by the moans the make when they orgasm.

Or they could just be pranking me. By faking the whole thing. Who knows because for now my ignorance is truly bliss.

My wife refuses to let me watch her bull fucking her. She says that my presence would inhibit her. While I understand how she feels it is quite frustrating. I don’t feel like an actual cuckold even though everyone in the neighborhood knows. Is anyone else in that situation? What can I do?
Yes.....same.

What, if anything, do you do about it? Are you denied access to her pussy as I am my wife’s?
To me you seem more than a little petulant. If you were to respect your wife’s needs, fully support her and not question anything, then maybe you will be rewarded.

But at the moment I think you are thinking of your needs, and the more you do, the less you will get.

Thats something you have to earn, and it wouldn't be on a regular basis

At least can you receive picture and vids or audio?

Threaten her with a divorce, follow through if she keeps cheating on you.

Threaten her with a divorce, follow through if she keeps cheating on you.
Except that she’s not cheating. After I became impotent we agreed that she would have the option to fuck other men. So I’m probably not justified to be frustrated that I can’t watch her. I have no right to.

Like the other person said threatened to divorce her for cheating on her.

Or perhaps think about being a submissive cuckold for her and her bull

To me you seem more than a little petulant. If you were to respect your wife’s needs, fully support her and not question anything, then maybe you will be rewarded.

But at the moment I think you are thinking of your needs, and the more you do, the less you will get.
Quite possibly.

How should I go about earning it?
Ask her to take a few pics and short movie clips, then work your way up to asking if you can listen outside the door....ask if you can be present on a particular occasion such as your anniversary/ birthday or special holiday every so often.

Back