For women who cheat, what was your turning point?

I always find it interesting to find out what is the push point that turns a faithful woman into a bbc loving cheater, were You happy in your relationship or not? Was it a one off? Did you flirt /plan it or was if a snowball effect? Did your behavior towards your spouse change? And finally how much do you get off on the going home after getting fucked And keeping it secret?
Quite happy with the hubby but he kept asking what if. ..so one day I tried a black man and it's been on with so many now

I left my husband for a sexual affair I was having with a Moroccan man, the sex was unbelievable, best in my life, and my hubby had absolutely no idea at all, it was a facade been with my husband at that time. It was dysfunctional. After a half year of reg meets with outstanding sex, I got pregnant, and did the right thing and went to leave him, he pleaded with me to stay and would look after the baby as his own, it didn’t last, resentment came, and that was it, I continue seeing Hamed now, he won’t leave his wife and that’s fine, who wants to be a home wrecker. Anyway now, I live with my 2 sons in reasonable domestic bliss, and every second weekend I get mind blowing sex from my Moroccan stud. Worked out very well.
@Valerie- your husband made a huge mistake. Im glad you found a blissful life but it really is sad he could not make good on his promise to stay by you and take care of your babies while encouraging you to enjoy such amazing sex.
All men are not created equal, and the sooner we men understand and embrace this the better. I cannot fathom why any man does not want the best sexual experiences for his wife/girlfriend. And the more you enjoy sexual freedom, the happier and prouder we should be. X

So at the begining, my husband and I had an experience where he watched me fuck with a black guy. He agreed to it cause it was new and felt arouse by the fact of seeing me being slutty.

But I loved it so much that I felt kinda ashamed. So I repressed it for couple of years. Then I went visit my friend in africa for 3 weeks. One of her black friend got all over me as soon as he saw me. He was always around me and at that point I didn't want to cheat so I kept my distances. But one night, we got all ******* at a party and I couldn't resist so we slept toghether. He had one of the biggest I ever seen. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, and got the biggest orgasm i never had before. So felt for him and spent the rest of the trip with him. So the trip confirmed I sexually needed a black guy.

When I came back I was feeling so weird and confused that my husband noticed. Also I didn't slept with him cause I wanted a STD test done before. So he got very very suspicious. He went to my deleted emails and found out the conversation with the guy. When we confronted each other it was almost over and we didn't talk for a while.

But I can say that after couple of week far from the other guy the feeling past. Then Hubby and I talk over it, and I admitted that it was kinda of fling and that I was sexually attracked by black men, but I still loved him.

He then said it was probably something I needed and Him as well could probably enjoy other women. We became a open or swinging couple with the agreement not to hide from each other.

It lead us slowly to where we are now.

I always find it interesting to find out what is the push point that turns a faithful woman into a bbc loving cheater, were You happy in your relationship or not? Was it a one off? Did you flirt /plan it or was if a snowball effect? Did your behavior towards your spouse change? And finally how much do you get off on the going home after getting fucked And keeping it secret?
If you want a loyal partner then tell them from the very beginning that if they cheat they're finish by this way its only up to them and no one is forsing them they can at anytime say no to that and walk away
... women btw do also love mysteries in their relationship

So at the begining, my husband and I had an experience where he watched me fuck with a black guy. He agreed to it cause it was new and felt arouse by the fact of seeing me being slutty.

But I loved it so much that I felt kinda ashamed. So I repressed it for couple of years. Then I went visit my friend in africa for 3 weeks. One of her black friend got all over me as soon as he saw me. He was always around me and at that point I didn't want to cheat so I kept my distances. But one night, we got all ******* at a party and I couldn't resist so we slept toghether. He had one of the biggest I ever seen. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, and got the biggest orgasm i never had before. So felt for him and spent the rest of the trip with him. So the trip confirmed I sexually needed a black guy.

When I came back I was feeling so weird and confused that my husband noticed. Also I didn't slept with him cause I wanted a STD test done before. So he got very very suspicious. He went to my deleted emails and found out the conversation with the guy. When we confronted each other it was almost over and we didn't talk for a while.

But I can say that after couple of week far from the other guy the feeling past. Then Hubby and I talk over it, and I admitted that it was kinda of fling and that I was sexually attracked by black men, but I still loved him.

He then said it was probably something I needed and Him as well could probably enjoy other women. We became a open or swinging couple with the agreement not to hide from each other.

It lead us slowly to where we are now.
Some of the women I've been with over the years have expressed to me the same thing; after finally giving in to husband's requests to try black, repressing the deep attraction out of guilt/shame. In my experience, it is only a matter of time before she comes across a situation that she can't resist and it WILL happen again...sometimes without husband's knowledge! Husbands should be careful what they wish for when you drive your wife to try it. You may get more than you bargained for...

At first it was just that he talked himself up so much and every single day that it just was going to happen eventually. After that it was more a of a need. Every time I told myself it was wrong but never tried to stop once.
I think it's not wrong at all. You didn't do anything wrong, you did good for yourself, your lover and maybe even your husband ;)

For me when I was cheating it was just making a connection with an amazing man that I did not have with my husband at the time. Being happy and having fun make me want to have sex and the exciting new thing I was enjoying made me feel that way.
I feel the same way I had been cheating
On my girl and slept with her friend so when everything was in the open she got to sleep with her black friend and well we love eachother but we have our safe fun

Back