For women who cheat, what was your turning point?

I always find it interesting to find out what is the push point that turns a faithful woman into a bbc loving cheater, were You happy in your relationship or not? Was it a one off? Did you flirt /plan it or was if a snowball effect? Did your behavior towards your spouse change? And finally how much do you get off on the going home after getting fucked And keeping it secret?

I never cheated with a black man, but when I did my husband was away training for 12 weeks and only saw him on Saturdays. At the time I had a male coworker making very obvious advances and eventually I gave in. I regretted the first night so much but it kept happening. Eventually he moved on to someone else but for the 12 weeks grew to crave it more and more.

I never cheated with a black man, but when I did my husband was away training for 12 weeks and only saw him on Saturdays. At the time I had a male coworker making very obvious advances and eventually I gave in. I regretted the first night so much but it kept happening. Eventually he moved on to someone else but for the 12 weeks grew to crave it more and more.
can't blame you for this 12 weeks is way to long without sex. Good for you to get some

An ex-boyfriend reached out to me on social media and said that he wanted to reconnect. He was very sweet and attentive (although I found out later he was a bit of a player). In contrast, I had very little emotional connection with my husband. I also was getting some vibes from my husband that he would not mind if I had a boyfriend. I later initiated a second affair with another ex that has led to a deep emotional connection that I cherish. Although these affairs obviously caused turmoil in my marriage when my husband discovered them, he did eventually agree to open up the marriage. Years later, my therapist would tell me that having an affair was the best thing that I could have done for myself.

Last edited:
When it finally happened with me. A co-worker kept hitting on me for quite some time and I would go to lunch with him, but I would never advance it until hubby, and I had a fight one night. The next day when went to his place for lunch and I let it happen! Best thing I ever did and I'm still fucking BBC to this day :love::bigsmile::sex:

I never actually got the concept of "A boyfriend" or "monogomy. My older sisters were always fucking around on their ..supposed boyfriends..and then hubbys, so I never took the "one guy " thing too seriously. Its ridiculous!! ooh.. plus im a dvp addict sooo... you need AT LEAST 2 coks for that:)

Attachments

• crissy barone knows (2).jpg
    crissy barone knows (2).jpg
    101 KB · Views: 211
When it finally happened with me. A co-worker kept hitting on me for quite some time and I would go to lunch with him, but I would never advance it until hubby, and I had a fight one night. The next day when went to his place for lunch and I let it happen! Best thing I ever did and I'm still fucking BBC to this day :love::bigsmile::sex:
This sounds familiar...I had a co-worker that had a phat ass n nice hips. Chemistry started but she wouldn't let things go past her flirting, til her live in bf wife hit a bad patch. I day asked her to lunch after months of flirting and she said yes. Wound up fucking in my car in the parking garage of the restaurant. Came sooo hard in her, afterwards we realized others were waiting on us and would grow suspicious...so hot sitting there with a table full of co-workers knowing a load of my cum is leaking into her panties. Unfortunately, I was her first and only black dick...affair lasted for a year until her live in bf found out and kicked her out. We still fucked for months afterwards til it faded. But it was the fight with her bf that had her saying.."fuck it". Best decision she ever made!

This sounds familiar...I had a co-worker that had a phat ass n nice hips. Chemistry started but she wouldn't let things go past her flirting, til her live in bf wife hit a bad patch. I day asked her to lunch after months of flirting and she said yes. Wound up fucking in my car in the parking garage of the restaurant. Came sooo hard in her, afterwards we realized others were waiting on us and would grow suspicious...so hot sitting there with a table full of co-workers knowing a load of my cum is leaking into her panties. Unfortunately, I was her first and only black dick...affair lasted for a year until her live in bf found out and kicked her out. We still fucked for months afterwards til it faded. But it was the fight with her bf that had her saying.."fuck it". Best decision she ever made!
(y)

Mine too :bigsmile:

I never actually got the concept of "A boyfriend" or "monogomy. My older sisters were always fucking around on their ..supposed boyfriends..and then hubbys, so I never took the "one guy " thing too seriously. Its ridiculous!! ooh.. plus im a dvp addict sooo... you need AT LEAST 2 coks for that:)
I think Crissy is going to get covered in cum once again :)

At first it was just that he talked himself up so much and every single day that it just was going to happen eventually. After that it was more a of a need. Every time I told myself it was wrong but never tried to stop once.
was he a one & done or are there others? do you still see him at work?

I left my husband for a sexual affair I was having with a Moroccan man, the sex was unbelievable, best in my life, and my hubby had absolutely no idea at all, it was a facade been with my husband at that time. It was dysfunctional. After a half year of reg meets with outstanding sex, I got pregnant, and did the right thing and went to leave him, he pleaded with me to stay and would look after the baby as his own, it didn’t last, resentment came, and that was it, I continue seeing Hamed now, he won’t leave his wife and that’s fine, who wants to be a home wrecker. Anyway now, I live with my 2 sons in reasonable domestic bliss, and every second weekend I get mind blowing sex from my Moroccan stud. Worked out very well.

Back