Votes: 39 55.7%
  • the "taboo"

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • sexual dominance

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • the coulour contrast

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters
One never knows, until one tries. I wondered what I might find here. I am pleasantly surprised.

Au contrair my friend. This gal not only want to be 'fucked really really good' but I do want to know the man too. Maybe dinner dates, movie dates, walks in the park. A man is so much more than what's between his legs. Who knows some of us might want more than just a good fuck.

Thats good and I fully appreciate that, but it seems most of the women into the whole "BBC" thing are only interested in getting a good fuck and not interested in the guy's character or personality at all, basically like they are her sex slave etc. Its a real shame

Thats good and I fully appreciate that, but it seems most of the women into the whole "BBC" thing are only interested in getting a good fuck and not interested in the guy's character or personality at all, basically like they are her sex slave etc. Its a real shame

That's because you are looking for women on a sex and cuckolding oriented site, not a "dating" venue.
Most women and couples coming to sites like these are looking for sexual hook ups, if they are truly looking to meet anyone at all. This isn't the type of venue to try to find serious or romantic relationships if that is what you are after.

This is the same on the non-interracial swingers sites as well: the white guys with the big dicks get treated like a sex toy the same as the BBC's do here.
Think about it: what is the stereotype projected here? White women looking for sex with well hung black men. Not love, not romance, not marriage. So why would you expect that as a black man with a BBC you wouldn't be considered as an object when you possess the very object of desire here?

Especially with cuckold couples as the wife generally isn't looking for someone to replace her husband or her marriage, just for someone to provide that which her husband is short of or not very talented at using.

This isn't to say that you couldn't find a good friendship or even possibly find a lover one a site like this, just that it's not really the main reason why most people come here.
So if you are looking for sex: good hunting.
If you're looking for love, you would do better to try a different type of venue that has much less emphasis on sex and the size of a man's dick.

That's because you are looking for women on a sex and cuckolding oriented site, not a "dating" venue.
Most women and couples coming to sites like these are looking for sexual hook ups, if they are truly looking to meet anyone at all. This isn't the type of venue to try to find serious or romantic relationships if that is what you are after.

This is the same on the non-interracial swingers sites as well: the white guys with the big dicks get treated like a sex toy the same as the BBC's do here.
Think about it: what is the stereotype projected here? White women looking for sex with well hung black men. Not love, not romance, not marriage. So why would you expect that as a black man with a BBC you wouldn't be considered as an object when you possess the very object of desire here?

Especially with cuckold couples as the wife generally isn't looking for someone to replace her husband or her marriage, just for someone to provide that which her husband is short of or not very talented at using.

This isn't to say that you couldn't find a good friendship or even possibly find a lover one a site like this, just that it's not really the main reason why most people come here.
So if you are looking for sex: good hunting.
If you're looking for love, you would do better to try a different type of venue that has much less emphasis on sex and the size of a man's dick.

I never said I was looking for serious/romantic relationships, love, marriage or anything like that so dont put words in my mouth

I never said I was looking for serious/romantic relationships, love, marriage or anything like that so dont put words in my mouth

That's what came across in your complaint:" .... it seems most of the women into the whole "BBC" thing are only interested in getting a good fuck and not interested in the guy's character or personality at all, basically like they are her sex slave etc. .... "

The women looking for a BBC do take your character and personality into consideration in so far as they have to at least feel comfortable being with the man that BBC is attached to for however long they are using it.
However, while those qualities, or lack there of, may be the deal breaker as far as you hooking up, they aren't the prize that most seek here.

Besides, what is the basic stereotype projected on the women here? Aren't they just white sluts for black men to use and abuse however they desire? Aren't they just pussy, mouths and assholes to be fucked hard and used as cum dumps? Aren't they projected as being sex slaves or sex toys for anyone with a BBC?

Out of all the black guys that jump on every new female that posts here, how many are checking out her character and personality? Seems to me most just talk about how they would tear up that pussy, stretch out that asshole and fill her full of black cum. That and plaster pictures of their BBC all over every chance they get. So much for character and personality.

Again, this is a sex oriented site where most are looking for their sexual fantasy fulfillment. That pretty much guaranties that they are looking at everyone here as a sex object and they are being seen as such themselves.

That's what came across in your complaint:" .... it seems most of the women into the whole "BBC" thing are only interested in getting a good fuck and not interested in the guy's character or personality at all, basically like they are her sex slave etc. .... "

The women looking for a BBC do take your character and personality into consideration in so far as they have to at least feel comfortable being with the man that BBC is attached to for however long they are using it.
However, while those qualities, or lack there of, may be the deal breaker as far as you hooking up, they aren't the prize that most seek here.

Besides, what is the basic stereotype projected on the women here? Aren't they just white sluts for black men to use and abuse however they desire? Aren't they just pussy, mouths and assholes to be fucked hard and used as cum dumps? Aren't they projected as being sex slaves or sex toys for anyone with a BBC?

Out of all the black guys that jump on every new female that posts here, how many are checking out her character and personality? Seems to me most just talk about how they would tear up that pussy, stretch out that asshole and fill her full of black cum. That and plaster pictures of their BBC all over every chance they get. So much for character and personality.

Again, this is a sex oriented site where most are looking for their sexual fantasy fulfillment. That pretty much guaranties that they are looking at everyone here as a sex object and they are being seen as such themselves.
seems this gay white boi knows all about what white women think on black men. wonder if he is actually carol michaels faggot *******. i live in los angeles too, wanna let me show you what i'm all about. fucking faggot

Au contrair my friend. This gal not only want to be 'fucked really really good' but I do want to know the man too. Maybe dinner dates, movie dates, walks in the park. A man is so much more than what's between his legs. Who knows some of us might want more than just a good fuck.
Well said...

Iris would agree w/Janie.
It's 'who' the guy is, that's most important.
Now...a great guy w/good looks and a nice body...that's all the better,
but the 'great guy' part HAS to come first.

A question for the women in here: How can you tell what sort of Black man is suitable for you ... when all of you are online most times and haven't met any of them yet in person?
not all of us are online all the time :oops:

So no women really care about the personality of the guy or what they look like

Basically you dont give a fuck about the guy just that they fuck you good

??? r u kidding? getting fucked is the easy part. finding a guy with intelligence, sensittivity, a sense of humor, a kind heart, a strong character and just the right version of kinkyness is the diffficultt part. if the guy doesn't have those things i'd rather stick with "Bob." my battery operated boyfriend!!!:rolleyes:

logical but sometimes u find what u didn't know u were lookking for in the most unlikely of places :):frantic:

somettimes when logic fails intuition prevails and what seemed so wrong turns out to be soooooooooooooooooooooo right:rolleyes: lookking back i don't hardly know why i came here but i'm so glad i did:)

logical but sometimes u find what u didn't know u were lookking for in the most unlikely of places :):frantic:

somettimes when logic fails intuition prevails and what seemed so wrong turns out to be soooooooooooooooooooooo right:rolleyes: lookking back i don't hardly know why i came here but i'm so glad i did:)

There are always exceptions, which is why I try to avoid absolutes. However, that doesn't change the basic premiss of how this site functions as opposed to an actual relationship oriented dating site.

I think it's great that in spite of that we do witness the occasional coupling of kindred souls here. :)

There are always exceptions, which is why I try to avoid absolutes. However, that doesn't change the basic premiss of how this site functions as opposed to an actual relationship oriented dating site.

I think it's great that in spite of that we do witness the occasional coupling of kindred souls here. :)
i agree. if i were calculating odds and wanted a romanitic relationship i'd go with a dating site as opposed to an erotica site like this one.

happily, i didn't consider the odds and wasn't really lookkiing. well, i was kind of looking i have to admit. "kindred souls" ???~ i hope so. it sure feels like that. i want that so bad i'm afraid to believe it's possible. but i'm starting to

Hard to find a lot of women online. And that's bad, cos a lot of women out there don't know their hubbies are visiting sites like this.

Back