For The White Women Of This Site:

Do you prefer.... Or envision yourself, being degraded, used or as some people may say.. Ran through like this? And is your typical thoughts of being with black men? To each it's own. But is this your view on interracial relations? Be honest women.View attachment 275985
I've only been with black men my whole life and I can say that none of my relations ran thru me. My envision is of being teased to not cum....not cumn is the hardest for me to submit too....

I love being whipped, spanked, smacked on the face by bbc or hand....love being told what a filthy whore and slut I am. I like when master spits on me and cums all over my face. I like serving him. I love to please him and let him piss on me. The rougher the better. I love having no control....being owned....being used. Is that considered degrading?

I love being whipped, spanked, smacked on the face by bbc or hand....love being told what a filthy whore and slut I am. I like when master spits on me and cums all over my face. I like serving him. I love to please him and let him piss on me. The rougher the better. I love having no control....being owned....being used. Is that considered degrading?

If YOU feel degraded, then it's degrading.
If you enjoy feeling degraded, it's kinky fun. If you don't, then it's abuse.

I am in a relationship with a black guy and we do have an understanding of the limits. When we are intimate with just is I like passionate sex but sometimes we get rough. There have been many times where he will bring in others or arrange for me to fuck someone else but we keep the mutual respect for each other. I enjoy rough sex and hace been called degrading things by the people I'm with but its part of the experience.

I personally like a woman taking it rough and by many but still respected. If she's okay with it then I say some borderline degrading acts are okay. I say save the truly degrading acts for the cuckold. After a gangbang, a good woman will walk away standing tall holding the pride in herself that she's at least not a cuckold. And a good cuckold will do whatever it takes to make the woman feel comfortable about what she does.

Last edited:
Do you prefer.... Or envision yourself, being degraded, used or as some people may say.. Ran through like this? And is your typical thoughts of being with black men? To each it's own. But is this your view on interracial relations? Be honest women.View attachment 275985
I cannot speak for anyone else but this is what I crave.. To be used by powerful black men, in this manner, is my kind of HEAVEN!

Back