For The White Women Of This Site:

Do you prefer.... Or envision yourself, being degraded, used or as some people may say.. Ran through like this? And is your typical thoughts of being with black men? To each it's own. But is this your view on interracial relations? Be honest women.View attachment 275985
This is *exactly* what I fantasize about. I know it is totally cliche. The whole idea of the rough, aggressive black man dominating the white woman is also racist in some ways I think. I'm kind of embarrassed to even admit it, but right or wrong it does make up most of my fantasies about sex with black men. This is definitely not my view of interracial relationships. It's just how I envision it for myself in my own head. I don't know if I will ever try this in real life either. I think there is a real possibility of getting hurt. And I also kind of worry that real life would not be as hot as the fantasy and I would end up disappointed.

Personally I do not like being degraded in any way. The pictures of women getting slapped, gagged, or otherwise being what I consider abused doesn't turn me on. To each his own though. I just scroll over them quickly.

Do you prefer.... Or envision yourself, being degraded, used or as some people may say.. Ran through like this? And is your typical thoughts of being with black men? To each it's own. But is this your view on interracial relations? Be honest women.View attachment 275985

I like being used and degraded to a point. I want to be choked, but not to the point that I'll pass out. I like to be spanked and pinched and grabbed and bitten, but I don't want bruises. Or at least none that can be seen when I wear my normal clothes. I guess I like to be used and slightly abused but still respected in some ways

KAB1294: I believe that your fantasy is very common. Many women I have met like the idea of being dominated and treated like a sex slave at times.

Like everything, until you try you never know what it will be like!

This is *exactly* what I fantasize about. I know it is totally cliche. The whole idea of the rough, aggressive black man dominating the white woman is also racist in some ways I think. I'm kind of embarrassed to even admit it, but right or wrong it does make up most of my fantasies about sex with black men. This is definitely not my view of interracial relationships. It's just how I envision it for myself in my own head. I don't know if I will ever try this in real life either. I think there is a real possibility of getting hurt. And I also kind of worry that real life would not be as hot as the fantasy and I would end up disappointed.
Your wish will cum true inbox me!

Black cock speaks to me on such primal levels. I love to be dominated with black man, fucked rough and used like a fucktoy.

Strong language, no cuddling, 24/7 nudity. But I am not a slave material and extremes are hardly my thing. [/
COLOR]

Cool " it about u found and alpha male horny as u, will not stop until you completely satisfied , so why don't you become my sex slave, promise to treat you just like you want to be treated.
waiting on you"

Back