For the husbands - cumming too soon whilst the bull is still fucking your wife

My First cuckolding experience was in a threesome. At the beginning she sucked and wanked us both. She wanked me really fast knowing that always cum really fast If she strokes me fast... So after i cummed after Seconds and got limp i needed time to get hard again... Watching them fucking Made me so horny that after i got hard again i was so arused that i wanked me really intense and fast by myself and cummed directly again...

The Feeling of inferiority in this Moment she mentioned that and He smiling about that was so humiliating but also turning me on because of their reaction...

IT became an regular Thing when He visited us that she let.me cum before They even really startet and let her or me Put on my cage to prevent me to cum and distract them while They have Sex...

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
What you really have to ask yourself is why did you cum so hard and so uniquely watching your wife find a better man in front of you? Why did you come so hard looking at that familiar Cunt that you’re used to fucking look totally different when the bulls inside it? Why did you come so hard when the noise is that she makes (even if she’s trying to be restrained) are so much different than with you?

Strange mix of emotions for me right after cumming while watching her take him. I feel like a third wheel in the room, and usually leave. My wife says she loves it when I cum and she will smile lovinly at me as I ejaculate. But she's also shared with me that she knows I'll leave them alone for a while after I cum, - that's the reality. When she smiles at me, she knows she's given me an orgasm - that makes her feel good. Like she's taken care of me. And she has.

Honestly, I don't quite understand how black guys can fuck someone's wife for so long sometimes. A new girl is usually very exciting. and the size of the penis is usually above average, respectively, the friction against the walls of the vagina is stronger, which means they should finish earlier, but no, they continue and continue to move in the pussy for a long time.
Black guys have insane stamina. The first time I was watching my girlfriend having sex with a black guy, I was struggling to last for more than a few minutes. He was fucking her for over an hour as far as I remember.

I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes due to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦
Wow that's hot and I bet the most fun for everyone especially the cuck hubby

No, I did not have any guilt, probably because it was the bull's idea (demand)
that I use my wife's dildo on myself as I watched them.
Really at that point, squatting down on it, I didn't stand a chance;
I started spilling my seed as soon as he got deep inside her.

The thing is, they were both watching me. Then as soon as I came, the bull
told me to leave the room. I believe he understood that once my wife saw
me give up my load so easily, she would no longer feel guilty about getting fucked.
This turned out to be very true.
wow sounds awesome

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
Yeah, I've had PE (premature ejaculation) when I've seen her with another man's cock however, I was usually so excited that I maintained my erection and kept on going. I could usually ejaculate 3-4 times in just a short time (hour) ... my wife was astonished at how much I cum and how many times and it just reassured her that what we were doing was exciting me as much as it was her. Plus, usually she had her lips around my cock and was getting skewered and she liked the extra cum to swallow.
One thing for sure, when a guy "totally" empties his balls after a few cums, he KNOWS IT! My nuts ached for two days.

Last edited:
I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes due to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦
This is very much me.

Honestly, I don't quite understand how black guys can fuck someone's wife for so long sometimes. A new girl is usually very exciting. and the size of the penis is usually above average, respectively, the friction against the walls of the vagina is stronger, which means they should finish earlier, but no, they continue and continue to move in the pussy for a long time.
I agree it's hard to imagine lasting like that

That’s because we’ve practiced self-control and we know that if it’s your first time with another man’s wife, despite how exciting it may be, and as you say her tight cunt friction is higher you still need to make sure she understands you’re a fucking machine and far superior to her husband…..That’s critical for the relationship to continue.
That all sounds very true but not quite sure I'm practicing self control can work. It seems like going over the edge is impossible to control at least it is for me

Honestly, I think the hottest part is when you realize that the cuck feels such a shame after loosing control and cumming too fast. He’s ashamed that he puts his own pleasure above his wife’s in that moment, and you can see it in his face.
I agree I feel some shame however for some of us there's no way to stop from being so quick

That all sounds very true but not quite sure I'm practicing self control can work. It seems like going over the edge is impossible to control at least it is for me
And you want her to go over the edge too, and do something new with her bull in the middle of his fucking her so you can get that initial rush of witnessing a new exploration for her cunt, ass or mouth.

It’s really hard to keep it all together when you are watching her take it further than you planned with a bull, right? Nothing makes you cum harder than the knife in your stomach response, that’s when you know it’s real!
Especially knowing she’s getting it like I can never give it and she loves the feeling he can give her and I am just limp and spent with my little nub.

And you want her to go over the edge too, and do something new with her bull in the middle of his fucking her so you can get that initial rush of witnessing a new exploration for her cunt, ass or mouth.
Yes I agree it's very important for her to orgasm and enjoy herself. I know I'm going to go over the edge no matter what so I would want her to have as much fun as possible

Back