Fisting

Love this thread and being fisted my friend took me to a sex club we met so many nice people , the host was a man around 60 and his wife 45 she took one look at |Sam and i could see she wanted him we were encouraged to loose clothes so we agreed and i walked around in just my thong and Sam showed of displaying his huge black cock so you can imagine what happened.
the evening was great and i got chatted up and groped by many nice men Sam i notice had his cock deep in the hosts wife and she was screaming , it was then the male host invited me to the spa we sat and chatted and i let him play with me his fingers found my fanny and he was so gentle and made me cum he sucked my hard nipples and eased my legs open to put moor fingers in me i remember moaning and telling him to go deeper which he did with ease.
He then asked me if he could do moor to my fanny and took me to a bedroom , he removed my thong sat me down and open me very wide as i was very wet his hand slowly went into me and before i knew it he was wrist deep the feeling was aw-sum he held it there and then removed to go get some lube came back and soaked me then started to fist me , god he was good and i wanted moor which he obliged by fisting my ass as well he took me for several hours and we got visited by many onlookers

Back