Fisting

I was just sitting here reminiscing about my experience so I thought I would tell , i was at a fate looking at some Gothic art , when the artist asked if I wanted any help , we got talking , to cut short weeks later we had lunch he was very nice but old and a little odd but fascinating he talked me into posing for his new project so that afternoon I went to his studio.
As we talked he took photos and I posed in all sort of positions , he convinced me to take clothes off and I ended up in my undies feeling very relaxed he went and changed film and I looked around to find lots of nude shots and sexuall poses by women.
When he came back he was in shorts and nothing else he led me to a room with a round bed and told me to get on and pose , he put me in all sorts of positions and at the same time touched me in areas I would not let anyone go to but I found it erotic and he was so gentle , then he asked me to get on all fours and stick my ass in the air I hered the camera clicking and he widened my legs to expose me fully telling me how perfect I was and wet I had become.
It was then I felt his fingers play with my clit and that sent we over the edge he finger fucked me and kept adding moor fingers he slapped me hard and told me to get ready for ever he did and to call him sir.
He first fucked me but not for long as he had other ideas , he told me I was his slut and get ready for the fisting of your life I remember hism very close to my ass and as he fed figers he would like my anal hole and push a finger in it.it was then I felt him start to push moor into me and his hands were very large , but it seemed so natural and he was so good at fisting he just worked his hand into me then in and out until I was comfortable then he cleched his fist and gave me a rapid work out I squirted so much but did not want him to stop , he eventually slowed down and came out , he asked me if I would come again which I did , and that's a nother story

Wow, what a submissive little slut you are. ;-)

Awesome story! Love how he diverted your attention so that he could fist you. He did it right though, not once did he enter the room and provide a single hint as to what was to come. Dilation is an art and few are Masterful in it's use. Can't wait to hear the next story.

You need to start with a series of big black cock treatments. The next one bigger than the last. After a few weeks of this she will open up enough to fist.

You need to start with a series of big black cock treatments. The next one bigger than the last. After a few weeks of this she will open up enough to fist.
East side man is right. My wife had to start with thin cocks and worked her way up to really thick cocks. Her bull now is thicker than a long neck beer bottle and I can pussy fuck her with both hands at once. Very hot

I've tried many times to fist my wife. I get 4 fingers in but never the thumb or past knuckles. She has such a tight pussy I guess I got to get her to where she will open up.

Well put East Side Man. Also, ensure that she is receiving lots of stimulation to distract her from the task at hand.

Ok will try that also. Yes your right when she was taking bull she had me come suck her tits while he was trying to get his thick dick in her.

I am want some refer to as a mind-fuck guru. I know how to take a fetish that someone has and run with it. I will often whisper a storyline to them that includes them and their fetish while something else is happening to them. She will become wild hearing about herself in the storyline and not care what is happening to her so long as it does not stop. Those are excellent times for dilation.

Wow, what a submissive little slut you are. ;-)

Awesome story! Love how he diverted your attention so that he could fist you. He did it right though, not once did he enter the room and provide a single hint as to what was to come. Dilation is an art and few are Masterful in it's use. Can't wait to hear the next story.
Thanks for the comment , yes I am a slut when with this man he makes me one.

Now I have tod you about my new friend let me tell how things progressed .
Over several weeks he introduced me to some very kinky stuff to all you masters you know what I mean , and mostly one on one until one day he asked if some friends could be introduced , at first it seemed odd but he convinced me all would be ok.
There were four men and I was to be there slut and slave , he dressed me in a corset suspenders ,stockings nipple clamps and collar with chain. the house had stocks , sling and lots of toys , boxes of gloves and huge amounts of lube.
It started with me serving drinks and getting to know the four men each talked to me like a tramp , which actually turned me on , they touched me in all areas and were getting very turned on to point they started to get naked and I played to them , men with erections are ready for action and they were all ready , I was placed in the stock and each took turns to fuck me and cane my ass , one fucked the others wanted there cocks sucked and they took turns sucking my very erect nipples , when they had all unloaded in me or my mouth they then got toys to use on me I took every toy they had these men were having a ball with my fanny and ass.
The next thing was they got me out of the stocks and put me in the sling , that's when my friend turned up he kissed me and put on gloves sat on a stool and started to finger me until his hand was all in , the others were watching playing with my nipples and feeding me there cocks to suck

Back