First Time

TheHtxBBC

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Brief summary I met this couple online and the wife is coming over for a business trip for a week. The husbands wants me to fuck her but with condoms but the wife prefers that I just fuck her raw. Since this is my first time doing something like this should I just go with condoms or just go in raw

Are you tested against most common STIs/STDs? Are the wife and her husband tested? Can you and they prove negative test results? Do you not mind any offspring of you running around in this world without your knowledge, or do you use hormonal contraceptives for men? Do you know the wife well enough from conversing, current pictures with proof that it is her, or video chat? And do you find her fuckable?

Brief summary I met this couple online and the wife is coming over for a business trip for a week. The husbands wants me to fuck her but with condoms but the wife prefers that I just fuck her raw. Since this is my first time doing something like this should I just go with condoms or just go in raw
Go raw if wife wants happy wife happy life

I just commented on this in the Lifestyle change

I would say the questions to be asked would be is she clean? Is she on any form of BC?

Take the condoms with you and let the natural flow or chemistry of the situation between you and her dictate what will happen. As a guy who has been a Bull for 13 years I always take them whenever I go meet someone whether I use them or not!

Raw every time she will wait your load in her for sure

Raw

I found the guy on Grindr where he was selling his BBC. I paid him 100€ and didn’t get disappointed…after taking off our clothes I pulled down his shorts and his 20+cm popped out and started blowing him. I took him deep throat and he’s been ******* me till tears were running out of my eyes. I was totally in his control and he threw me on the couch. I spread my legs and he slid in making me feel him all the way.

His heavy pounding was too much for me, seeing and feeling that massive black cock hitting me made me splash an unprecedented load of cum after 1-2 minutes. After quickly wiping my load he took me doggystyle and I loved the view of turning around just seeing his dark black hands around my thighs while listening his big balls hitting my ass.

After he pulled out his dick I could feel my ass gaping and I went on my back again getting hit one last time. As a finish he pulled from my ass to my mouth making me cum a second and last time sucking him. When he asked if his dick's been big enough I just smiled in satisfaction 😊

This experience changed me and I went for more BBC while staying closeted to this day. I don’t feel gay since I prefer girls but I never got rid of the physical only attraction to black males

Our first real cuckold bbc situation was right at the river walk. I had mixed feelings since I’ve never shared her. She was so shy and so much smaller than him. She is Give me 5’1 and he a 6’4 athletic chiseled guy. I wanted to stay at the bar. But now I know what the Woody Allen character felt on the movie where he shared his wife. I went to the hotel and was able to put my ear on the door. I wanted to stop it, but I can never make her sound like that. Plus he is a good friend. I heard her crying and giggling at the same time. You can only hear her sounds on the attached. The naked picture was In Atlantic City with another friend of ours. But our first time I imagined that little mouth opening making pleasure sounds.
View attachment 6222100View attachment 6222101
View attachment 6222100View attachment 6222101View attachment 6222106View attachment 6222106
She’s having the best of times thats what I love seeing and hearing my wife making noises she doesn’t when I’m fucking her

my wife’s first time was not with a BBC, her first time took me about 5 months of planning and taking her out for drinks but she only did it on the condition that it was more like a 1 night stand sorta thing , so we went to a local brewery where after a hour she picked out a guy and that’s where I had to go up to the guy and ask him if he wanted to sleep with my wife !!!just imagine the look on his face

Back