First time my wife shared a dream she had

dlugienogi9183

Couple
From
Italy
The following story is real, this is the starting point of a 3some desire.
I had already told her about my desire to involve other people during sex and this was the first time she started talking about it

On a sunday morning me and my girlfriend woke up and started to make love when we were still in bed.💕
While i was touching her ass she told me:
"Spank me, because I've been a bad girl"

"Why? What did you do?"
I asked.

"Tonight i dreamt to be in a Carribbean island with my friends, and i was dancing with an handsome, fitted black guy in a very sexy way, i felt his big cock against my ass, and i was so excited". 🏝️

"And then you two fucked?"

"No, he went away with another girl, he could have a different one every night. My friends told me, if you don't fuck him, we will. But then i woke up. And now I'm so wet"
💪🏿

So i remember all those blacked clip by the sea that i watched and i started to tell her how they met at the beach the day after and how he brings her to an hidden place where he starts to fuck her between the palms, near the sea. And i fucked her whispering this in her ears, pretending to be that handsome guy.
She came very hard. 💦

Maybe i have to book a flight for Jamaica? Please tell me what to think. I believe it's very normal to have dream like that.✈️

The following story is real, this is the starting point of a 3some desire.
I had already told her about my desire to involve other people during sex and this was the first time she started talking about it

On a sunday morning me and my girlfriend woke up and started to make love when we were still in bed.💕
While i was touching her ass she told me:
"Spank me, because I've been a bad girl"

"Why? What did you do?"
I asked.

"Tonight i dreamt to be in a Carribbean island with my friends, and i was dancing with an handsome, fitted black guy in a very sexy way, i felt his big cock against my ass, and i was so excited". 🏝️

"And then you two fucked?"

"No, he went away with another girl, he could have a different one every night. My friends told me, if you don't fuck him, we will. But then i woke up. And now I'm so wet"
💪🏿

So i remember all those blacked clip by the sea that i watched and i started to tell her how they met at the beach the day after and how he brings her to an hidden place where he starts to fuck her between the palms, near the sea. And i fucked her whispering this in her ears, pretending to be that handsome guy.
She came very hard. 💦

Maybe i have to book a flight for Jamaica? Please tell me what to think. I believe it's very normal to have dream like that.✈️
this is the best way to get the other partner thinking about swinging and thinking about being a cuckold

Back