First time….

My first time happened in 1987. We had been discussing my fucking a BM for over five years. Oh, to have had the internet back then; it was a different world in 1987; finding someone involved buying a lifestyle paper that had personal ads in it, also. Writing back and forth; exchanging photos via the Post Office and phone calls. After getting a feel for "Tony," we made a date to meet in L.A. My husband and I got a room at Embassy Suites near LAX.

I was nervous, yes; but I was also excited and aroused. I remember sitting on the sofa waiting for Tony to arrive. I had on thigh-hi stockings, no panties, a red bustier/corset, a purple silk robe and four-inch heels. When the knock on the door happened, I gave an audible breath and watched as my husband opened the door and I got my first look at my first black man. We sat on the sofa and talked for well over forty-five minutes. I was beginning to think Tony wasn't attracted to me and shared these thoughts with my husband when Tony went to the bathroom. My husband said "if you want him, stand right here and when he opens the door to come out, take him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. If he resists, then you know he doesn't want you...but, trust me, that will NOT be the case." As usual, my husband was correct. As soon as I reached for Tony's hand, he put it on my lower back, led me to the bedroom and shut the door.

My husband had said he would give us at least 15 minutes to get started and then he would join us in the bedroom either as a participant or an observer or both. When he opened the door after about thirty minutes or so, Tony and I were at the foot of the bed and i was wearing only my bustier and it had been unhooked and was about to fall at my feet. Tony was nude and my hand was wrapped around the longest/largest cock I'd ever seen or touched in my life. He laid me back on the bed and began to eat me out. I had one orgasm from that and as he continued to lick and suck my clit, I told him "fuck me. Fuck me now."

He moved between my legs and guided his cock head to the opening of my pussy. He slowly entered me letting me adjust to his size and once his bare black cock had bottomed out in me, he began to fuck and make love to me. After I came, I put my hands behind my knees raising my legs into the air and told him to "take me. Fuck me hard." After he came, we lay on the bed wrapped in each other's arms and I knew he would not be the only black man I would fuck. He wasn't!
So eroticlally beautiful! Wow!

I just saw this thread. I've commented on this topic on several other threads over time. It is interesting how many different ways we find ourselves trying out interracial.

I'm pretty certain I would never have taken it all the way if my husband had not approved, supported, encouraged and enabled me. I was full of self doubts and hung up on all the things you're taught about being a "good girl" -- too much to have gone through with anything. Fortunately, my husband had a very open minded view. My husband knew that I had little experience prior to our dating and had never had any relationships that had felt "good" or "right." A few dates with grabby, pushy guys -- a few pressured handjobs -- a few tense evenings with frustrated HS boys did not leave me with a great basis for loving, erotic, sexual relationships. My husband and I had been college friends then college lovers and finally a married couple. He was none of the things my prior dates had been. He even asked me if he could kiss me the first time (I said no at the time) but he still hung out with me. Eventually, I kissed him and slowly explored intimacy. He was so patient and let me do whatever I needed to do in order to feel comfortable moving on. The first time he stroked me to an orgasm was amazing in so many ways. In the end he took my virginity and led me on an erotic journey as his imagination opened up all sorts of things I didn't think I could/would do.

My first time was with a co-worker, I'll call B. B was so very different from my husband. He was skinny and about my height. We were about the same age, although since he was an Ethiopian immigrant he was much more widely traveled than I was. I knew B was a serious player who had seduced many women. We were friends and there was definitely chemistry between us before anything happened. He spent a couple of months flirting and then seducing me. I was excited by the attention and flattered by his efforts. I'd been married for a few years and it was fun to have all the flirting filling my day. I don't think I got anything unusual from him, compared to the other women he had seduced. He was a great talker and really knew how to reel a woman in. So while I was into his lines, I knew that it was nothing more than a game.

My husband drew out of me how I was feeling about B and the attention he was feeding me. He asked me questions that made me think through what was happening, why I was reluctant and what I really wanted. He was very reassuring about his openness to my dating B. He was not worried about me leaving and he had met B a few times and thought that I would be safe with B. My husband convinced me I could/should enjoy the game and flirt along. He pointed out that it was an opportunity I had never had before and there would be no harm in enjoying the time. So with that I started to flirt more with B and he stepped up his game as well.

In just a few weeks time B had made subtly clear that he wanted me. He wasn't graphic, but his desire was powerfully evident and intoxicating. He really knew how to time it right, so when he asked me to dinner at his place I was ready to go that night. I wasn't quite that bold and said I needed to talk it over with my husband. So we settled on a Friday night about a week and a half away.

My husband was so great. He was happy for me and kept telling me all the ways I would blow B's mind when I was in his bed. By the time my date rolled around he almost had me convinced I was some sort of sex kitten. It was really nice and I grew more and more confident as the date got closer instead of more scared and nervous. My husband even bought me a date night outfit. It was a shorter black skirt with a white peplum jacket with 3 black buttons on the front. Underneath I had a red and black bustier and a matching pair of panties. There were garters that held up black, back seam stockings. He finished it off with black and white pumps that added about 3 inches to my height. He had even bought me a box of condoms so I would be safe. Nothing outrageous, just a sexy retro look that made me look really hot. I was amazed at his taste and he was all compliments as he watched me get dressed. He told me how he could hardly wait to reclaim me after my date. It was the first time I'd ever heard that and it was so exciting.

When I got to B's apartment it was everything I had imagined and more. It was romantic as he fed me an Ethiopian dinner by candlelight. He was still a great talker and he smoothly went from dinner to making out. He devoured my breasts and soon had me completely naked. He was so amazed and impressed by my outfit as he undressed me and kissed me all over. He went on to prove that his tongue was good for a lot more than talking. My husband knows how to eat me, but B brought a whole new set of feelings to it as he feasted no my pussy. He took me the first time on his couch and it was very good and I came a second time.

We made out some more and when he was hard he took me a second time kneeling across an ottoman. It was then that I discovered how nice it was that his cock was a little longer than my husband's -- he was really hitting some deep places. His hands were all over my body and he was telling me how great I felt and how hot I was. It was really great and I came again as he rode me long and hard. He came loudly and collapsed over my back. It felt really nice to be under him and still feel him inside me.

Eventually he slipped out of me and helped me to my feet. He led me to the kitchen so we could get something to ******* since we were both thirsty. Even as we drank his hands never left me, just lightly caressing me, cupping my breasts or my ass. Always telling me how great this was and how I was even better than he imagined. He started to kiss me and we stood naked in his kitchen kissing for several minutes. Finally, he broke our kisses and said, "It's time for my last fantasy to have you in my bed!" He took my hand and led me down the short hallway, but I stopped him outside the bathroom so I could take a break.

When I came out he was laying on his bed lightly playing with his cock trying to get hard. I walked to the edge of the bed between his legs and told him I would like to do that for him. So I started to stroke him telling him how great the night was and how good his cock felt inside me. He stiffened a little bit so I kissed my way up his legs until I could wrap my mouth around him. I found that I really enjoyed feeling him grow in my mouth and remembered how many times my husband had claimed that my blowjobs would impress B. He was right since it didn't take B long to get fully hard. I was really enjoying it, but B got impatient and pushed my head down a little too far. So I jerked away and told him not to do that if he ever wanted another blowjob. I told him I was capable of deep throating him but only at my own speed.

He was very aplogetic and gently tugged me onto the bed next to him. there was a lot more kissing , caressing and murmured apologies until I was wet and ready for him again. This last time was slow, deep and so erotic as I watched his dark hands on my milky white breasts and his very dark cock sliding into my pussy. My orgasm built slowly as he took his time and used every move he knew to please me. Finally I had a very lovely orgasm. He kept slowly fucking me right through it and when I had caught my breath I wrapped my arms and legs around him and told him I was ready for him to cum in me. We kissed several times until he clenched me tight in a deep french kiss and his grunts told me he was cumming. We stayed just like that until he softened and slipped out of me.

B laid down beside me and held me close telling me how wonderul I was and how perfect the night had been. We must have dozed off after that since I remember nothing until I woke up at about 2 in the morning. B didn't want me to leave, but I told him I made promises to be home and if we were going to continue dating I needed to keep my promises. B smothered me in cases and told me how glad he was that I wanted to do it again. I remember telling him that it had been a wonderful night and of course I wanted more. There was a lot more kissing (on all parts of me) as B insisted on helping me dress. The whole time I was flashing back on my husband helping me dress hours ago. Two very different men were very enthusiastic about the same hobby!! I finally left B and made it home to my husband about 3. He woke up and was waiting for me. He watched me undress and then had me sit on his super hard cock as I told him about the first time I had sex with B.

I just saw this thread. I've commented on this topic on several other threads over time. It is interesting how many different ways we find ourselves trying out interracial.

I'm pretty certain I would never have taken it all the way if my husband had not approved, supported, encouraged and enabled me. I was full of self doubts and hung up on all the things you're taught about being a "good girl" -- too much to have gone through with anything. Fortunately, my husband had a very open minded view. My husband knew that I had little experience prior to our dating and had never had any relationships that had felt "good" or "right." A few dates with grabby, pushy guys -- a few pressured handjobs -- a few tense evenings with frustrated HS boys did not leave me with a great basis for loving, erotic, sexual relationships. My husband and I had been college friends then college lovers and finally a married couple. He was none of the things my prior dates had been. He even asked me if he could kiss me the first time (I said no at the time) but he still hung out with me. Eventually, I kissed him and slowly explored intimacy. He was so patient and let me do whatever I needed to do in order to feel comfortable moving on. The first time he stroked me to an orgasm was amazing in so many ways. In the end he took my virginity and led me on an erotic journey as his imagination opened up all sorts of things I didn't think I could/would do.

My first time was with a co-worker, I'll call B. B was so very different from my husband. He was skinny and about my height. We were about the same age, although since he was an Ethiopian immigrant he was much more widely traveled than I was. I knew B was a serious player who had seduced many women. We were friends and there was definitely chemistry between us before anything happened. He spent a couple of months flirting and then seducing me. I was excited by the attention and flattered by his efforts. I'd been married for a few years and it was fun to have all the flirting filling my day. I don't think I got anything unusual from him, compared to the other women he had seduced. He was a great talker and really knew how to reel a woman in. So while I was into his lines, I knew that it was nothing more than a game.

My husband drew out of me how I was feeling about B and the attention he was feeding me. He asked me questions that made me think through what was happening, why I was reluctant and what I really wanted. He was very reassuring about his openness to my dating B. He was not worried about me leaving and he had met B a few times and thought that I would be safe with B. My husband convinced me I could/should enjoy the game and flirt along. He pointed out that it was an opportunity I had never had before and there would be no harm in enjoying the time. So with that I started to flirt more with B and he stepped up his game as well.

In just a few weeks time B had made subtly clear that he wanted me. He wasn't graphic, but his desire was powerfully evident and intoxicating. He really knew how to time it right, so when he asked me to dinner at his place I was ready to go that night. I wasn't quite that bold and said I needed to talk it over with my husband. So we settled on a Friday night about a week and a half away.

My husband was so great. He was happy for me and kept telling me all the ways I would blow B's mind when I was in his bed. By the time my date rolled around he almost had me convinced I was some sort of sex kitten. It was really nice and I grew more and more confident as the date got closer instead of more scared and nervous. My husband even bought me a date night outfit. It was a shorter black skirt with a white peplum jacket with 3 black buttons on the front. Underneath I had a red and black bustier and a matching pair of panties. There were garters that held up black, back seam stockings. He finished it off with black and white pumps that added about 3 inches to my height. He had even bought me a box of condoms so I would be safe. Nothing outrageous, just a sexy retro look that made me look really hot. I was amazed at his taste and he was all compliments as he watched me get dressed. He told me how he could hardly wait to reclaim me after my date. It was the first time I'd ever heard that and it was so exciting.

When I got to B's apartment it was everything I had imagined and more. It was romantic as he fed me an Ethiopian dinner by candlelight. He was still a great talker and he smoothly went from dinner to making out. He devoured my breasts and soon had me completely naked. He was so amazed and impressed by my outfit as he undressed me and kissed me all over. He went on to prove that his tongue was good for a lot more than talking. My husband knows how to eat me, but B brought a whole new set of feelings to it as he feasted no my pussy. He took me the first time on his couch and it was very good and I came a second time.

We made out some more and when he was hard he took me a second time kneeling across an ottoman. It was then that I discovered how nice it was that his cock was a little longer than my husband's -- he was really hitting some deep places. His hands were all over my body and he was telling me how great I felt and how hot I was. It was really great and I came again as he rode me long and hard. He came loudly and collapsed over my back. It felt really nice to be under him and still feel him inside me.

Eventually he slipped out of me and helped me to my feet. He led me to the kitchen so we could get something to ******* since we were both thirsty. Even as we drank his hands never left me, just lightly caressing me, cupping my breasts or my ass. Always telling me how great this was and how I was even better than he imagined. He started to kiss me and we stood naked in his kitchen kissing for several minutes. Finally, he broke our kisses and said, "It's time for my last fantasy to have you in my bed!" He took my hand and led me down the short hallway, but I stopped him outside the bathroom so I could take a break.

When I came out he was laying on his bed lightly playing with his cock trying to get hard. I walked to the edge of the bed between his legs and told him I would like to do that for him. So I started to stroke him telling him how great the night was and how good his cock felt inside me. He stiffened a little bit so I kissed my way up his legs until I could wrap my mouth around him. I found that I really enjoyed feeling him grow in my mouth and remembered how many times my husband had claimed that my blowjobs would impress B. He was right since it didn't take B long to get fully hard. I was really enjoying it, but B got impatient and pushed my head down a little too far. So I jerked away and told him not to do that if he ever wanted another blowjob. I told him I was capable of deep throating him but only at my own speed.

He was very aplogetic and gently tugged me onto the bed next to him. there was a lot more kissing , caressing and murmured apologies until I was wet and ready for him again. This last time was slow, deep and so erotic as I watched his dark hands on my milky white breasts and his very dark cock sliding into my pussy. My orgasm built slowly as he took his time and used every move he knew to please me. Finally I had a very lovely orgasm. He kept slowly fucking me right through it and when I had caught my breath I wrapped my arms and legs around him and told him I was ready for him to cum in me. We kissed several times until he clenched me tight in a deep french kiss and his grunts told me he was cumming. We stayed just like that until he softened and slipped out of me.

B laid down beside me and held me close telling me how wonderul I was and how perfect the night had been. We must have dozed off after that since I remember nothing until I woke up at about 2 in the morning. B didn't want me to leave, but I told him I made promises to be home and if we were going to continue dating I needed to keep my promises. B smothered me in cases and told me how glad he was that I wanted to do it again. I remember telling him that it had been a wonderful night and of course I wanted more. There was a lot more kissing (on all parts of me) as B insisted on helping me dress. The whole time I was flashing back on my husband helping me dress hours ago. Two very different men were very enthusiastic about the same hobby!! I finally left B and made it home to my husband about 3. He woke up and was waiting for me. He watched me undress and then had me sit on his super hard cock as I told him about the first time I had sex with B.
fantastic story. i hope there is more to come from your adventures.

sounds like you & B hit it off, perfectly. are we going to hear part 2?

No success for us yet. It seems to be difficult to find someone who meets our standards. Yes, the can be quite high but having sex is also something that needs a high standard. Fucking her is something to deserve in our opinion.
Hi😉
Always welcome to Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city and I here for you when you want.
Take care we stay keep in touch.

Thank you for sharing

That is an important consideration. My husband wants to watch. To tag team. If it works out - I would like try try 2 cocks at once. But that will, of course, be up to the cocks. 🙂
My wife is free to meet who she wishes and has done so. But she is shy about seeking out guys, especially black guys, and I do much of the contact work. The problem is that lots of the black guys are messed up with some racial agenda stuff and think they are dominant and doing the couple a favor. Just read some of the racist threads and comments on B2W about short dick white boiz, owning white pussy, and black bull domination. A complete turn off for me and my wife. I will be there and involved. And if the black guy thinks he is going to call the shots and insinate himself into a position where he convinces my wife to be alone so he can claim dominance , he will be and has been shown the door. On the other hand we have met some really nice guys who understand that both of us are there for my wife, we are all in it for fun, none of this racist crap (its about physical attraction), and compatiblity.

First timers are like eager students; ready to learn
Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears
walking in GIF by Bounce

Last edited:
I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? Lol
I know you may want answers from wives but I hope you don't mind me letting you know how we went about getting into this. As a husband at first it was hard to come clean and tell her what my fantasy scared of how she'll react. But she initially took it well and said it's something she would have to think about. Well months went by and after tons of talking and letting her choose when she's ready to look into it. She finally came out one day and told me she's willing to try it out and see if it's something we'd consider continuing on after. But she is so shy and doesn't feel comfortable being the one looking for or initiating a hook up. So she gave me the ok to post on some sites and let me tell you it's harder than ppl make it seem to find that right one lol. There's a lot of picky bulls out there. But every time I get in contact with a bull and we exchange pics I make sure my wife comes on and sees everything. She has the last say in everything we're doing lol but finally we think we may have found someone that is truly interested in meeting up and hopefully everything works out for us.

I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? L and

And the most important thing to me is be honest with your husband and let him know how much you're really into it and wanting to enjoy it. I've earned her trust and now she tells me how she really feels and how much she gets turned on knowing I'm ok with everything.

Back