I'm just curious about all this discussion about "black babies" ... so I'll ask you brilliant posters this question:

If a white female had a baby by a black male, and a black female had a baby by a white male ... could you go to the maternity ward and pick out their individual babies?
What would you see as the visual difference in the two?

I guess my point here is: If you empty a half gallon of white paint into a bucket already half full of black paint, and if you empty a half gallon of black paint into a bucket already half filled with white paint ... what's the difference?...gif_Yellowball-Don'tKNOW.gif

I'm just curious about all this discussion about "black babies" ... so I'll ask you brilliant posters this question:

If a white female had a baby by a black male, and a black female had a baby by a white male ... could you go to the maternity ward and pick out their individual babies?
What would you see as the visual difference in the two?

I guess my point here is: If you empty a half gallon of white paint into a bucket already half full of black paint, and if you empty a half gallon of black paint into a bucket already half filled with white paint ... what's the difference?...View attachment 1276275

Mac, I love your humor and your common sense :)

I know that you ask the posters and not me. Nevertheless I want to try to answer.

It's very clear that you are neither an interracial bull nor an interracial cuckold. And I guess that it's impossible to understand why interracial breeding is very attractive to many bulls and cuckold couples.

In modern pedagogy people talk a lot about process versus result. You're right about you paint example. The result is the same, but the process is very different.

When Michelangelo painted the ceiling of The Sistine Chapel from 1508-1512 the process was very important to him. In fact, if he hadn't liked the progress we wouldn't have had this magnificent piece of art.

For a cuckold couple the process is beautiful and arousing. When a cuckold watches his wife being penetrated by a big black cock this is much more exciting when you know that your beloved white wife might conceive a black baby any time.

This creates an extremely intense and arousing atmosphere. For us it's not unusual that all three of us orgasm at same time.

When the bull ejaculates deep inside my wife she always orgasms immediately because it's very arousing for her that she might get pregnant and have the biracial children that she wants very much.

For me as the cuck it's so arousing that I often orgasm without any tactile stimulation.

When my wife was pregnant with our ******* she very much enjoyed being pregnant. She was happy and proud. I loved to touch her belly and kiss it many times every day. Her pregnancy made us bond in a very strong way.

Our bull enjoyed the power he had over a white couple when he learned that my wife was pregnant. He said that he had "blacked my wife forever and made me an eternal cuckold".

I guess the posters would feel the same, but we have to await their answer :)

8A.gif tumblr_oj0co3qYSd1uc8py9o1_500.gif tumblr_ojkq72p2aK1v3slc4o1_500 (3).jpg tumblr_mlb3exZCHr1rq17moo1_500 (2).jpg

I know that you ask the posters and not me.
.... but you ARE a poster, Hans ... I read a lot of your comments AND I certainly appreciate your many 'likes' and comments to my posts. So, I'm very glad you desire to comment. My posts are usually humorous, sincere, or sarcastic depending on my mood and how I feel about the topic. But MOST of all, my comments are meant to generate 'traffic' for the website and forum to keep them interesting and of which administrators of many websites depend on in order to have a successful website. I just wish I had more time ... work & family life keep me pretty obsorbed in the Real World. :(
Thank you very much for your comment!
pic_MacNfriesFamily1.jpg .......pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

.... but you ARE a poster, Hans ... I read a lot of your comments AND I certainly appreciate your many 'likes' and comments to my posts. So, I'm very glad you desire to comment. My posts are usually humorous, sincere, or sarcastic depending on my mood and how I feel about the topic. But MOST of all, my comments are meant to generate 'traffic' for the website and forum to keep them interesting and of which administrators of many websites depend on in order to have a successful website. I just wish I had more time ... work & family life keep me pretty obsorbed in the Real World. :(
Thank you very much for your comment!
View attachment 1276854 .......View attachment 1276855

You certainly generate traffic for the website. You say that your posts are usually humorous, sincere, or sarcastic.

I LOVE your posts. You have a terrific sense of humor and you offer intelligent advice! It's always rewarding to read your texts!

full
I'll start with opening them legs up from behind..prime piece of ass

Back