Finally told my wife about my fantasy, advice needed?

cupra

Male
So after a long time, last week I finally told her my fantasy’s about watching her with another guy.

i know I need to take it slow and play the long game as this may have taken her a bit by surprise. I told her I’m not saying I want to actually do it, but love the fantasy of it, as I don’t want her to feel pressured.
I’d happily see her with a white guy, but black would be the ultimate. Not sure she has ever thought about
black guys. I did tell her about a dream i had that I walk in on her on her knees wanking off a huge black cock on her tits.
I think she was a bit shocked.

last night I ask her if I could send her some hotwifing gif (now and then) for some sexy texts. She said yes
I’m hope this may open up her mind to it.
I’m going to work up to the gifs with black guys.
so I’m I on the right lines?
Any help or advice much appreciated.

Last edited:
you are on the right track bud. Keep it up. Send her some big juicy black dick pics and also buy her a black dildo, just to start things up. Once she she gets used to it, send her over to me. Ill take gud care of her.
Thanks. Yeah we are going London in September and we alway visit sex toy shop there. So I’m going to ask if she would get a big black dildo to role play the dream a told her about, and see how it goes from there.

Last edited:
Always come back to her and her wants/desires - mention it then turn the attention to her. Discuss what her fantasies are and what kinky things she wants to try.

There is nothing worse than obsessing about it to her when you’ve only just told her. You’ve planted the seed but like growing a flower, if you pour too much water on it too quickly you’ll ******* it.

So after a long time, last week I finally told her my fantasy’s about watching her with another guy.

i know I need to take it slow and play the long game as this may have taken her a bit by surprise. I told her I’m not saying I want to actually do it, but love the fantasy of it, as I don’t want her to feel pressured.
I’d happily see her with a white guy, but black would be the ultimate. Not sure she has ever thought about
black guys. I did tell her about a dream i had that I walk in on her on her knees wanking off a huge black cock on her tits.

last night I ask her if I could send her some hotwifing gif (now and then) for some sexy texts. She said yes
Feel free to reach out. Nidhi's cuck here. We can share our experiences

When you are ready to actually do it, my advice is to start out small. Just have her give a black guy a hand job while you watch quietly from the corner of the room. Just a hand job to completion, no kissing, no sucking. That way, it's not too much in case you both end up not liking it. It's just a hand job, not enough to break up your relationship or do anything traumatic. But if you both liked it, then do a bit more the next time, then the next time, then the next time....etc. Until you are watching her full on fucking.

Even if takes you a year to build up to it by taking small steps, it's worth it and lots of fun.

Always remember that this should be fun, no stressful. If you find you're too stressed out or unsure, back off a bit and take things slow.

When you are ready to actually do it, my advice is to start out small. Just have her give a black guy a hand job while you watch quietly from the corner of the room. Just a hand job to completion, no kissing, no sucking. That way, it's not too much in case you both end up not liking it. It's just a hand job, not enough to break up your relationship or do anything traumatic. But if you both liked it, then do a bit more the next time, then the next time, then the next time....etc. Until you are watching her full on fucking.

Even if takes you a year to build up to it by taking small steps, it's worth it and lots of fun.

Always remember that this should be fun, no stressful. If you find you're too stressed out or unsure, back off a bit and take things slow.
Good instructions

You need to think hard, obsessively hard about what impediments she might have to doing this in real life and address those. Try to create the sexiest scenarios to keep her mind enticed, find the things overall that turn her on sexually and tweak to have as many of those satisfied through your fantasy. Show her how popular the fantasy is. Assure her that you would love her more if it actually happened. Assure her that this isn’t an excuse for you to justify sleeping with another woman.

You need to think hard, obsessively hard about what impediments she might have to doing this in real life and address those. Try to create the sexiest scenarios to keep her mind enticed, find the things overall that turn her on sexually and tweak to have as many of those satisfied through your fantasy. Show her how popular the fantasy is. Assure her that you would love her more if it actually happened. Assure her that this isn’t an excuse for you to justify sleeping with another woman.
Getting your wife Blacked is an incredibly popular fantasy. It's practically encouraged now :sex:

I’m confused. Aren’t you both adults ? If so fucking act like it.

we started off talking about having another male join us, then I said black is my favorite, I could tell she had thought about it before, I think most white wife's have thought about black before, its no secret about black having big cocks, the ladys talk about it when the men are not around, so most are already curious, our first male 3 some was a white guy a friend, this was before the internet, then started watching videos of black guys fucking white wives, the rest was easy after that, she was hooked after our first encounter, we had both admitted before we started that we were bi also, we picked a black guy that we knew here in town, I just phoned him one day, and asked if he was interested in joining us for a 3 some, i also said that I was bi, he jumped at the chance, god was he hot as hell, first he was very good looking, when he pulled out his big velvety black uncut cock, about 8 1/2 inches and nice and thick, wife is a squitter and Mutil O, I think she had her first climax when he did, when she went down on him, I had my first climax with out touching myself, the next one for me when I was sucking his big cock, he fucked her silly for several yrs before he moved,, of he was married also, sorry for the bad pic, but all I have now, this was him rubbing his cock on wife's tits, she really likes this, oh and she is a little hottie, 5' 0" 125# 38D natural blonde, after they got done fucking, I would clean both up, wife would start cummings again and again.
some times i would also, hell, just writing this gets me hard

Attachments

• N&J.jpg
    N&J.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 133
Always come back to her and her wants/desires - mention it then turn the attention to her. Discuss what her fantasies are and what kinky things she wants to try.

There is nothing worse than obsessing about it to her when you’ve only just told her. You’ve planted the seed but like growing a flower, if you pour too much water on it too quickly you’ll ******* it.
Sound advice. We men think about sex all day long. She may end up that way one day, but the likelihood now is that she occasionally thinks about sex so if you bombard her with this she will be put off very quickly.
Slowly does it.

Back