Finally got cuckolded

After years of wanting to try this fetish I finally found a woman who was as into it as I am. We hit it off right away and after she revealed that she liked MMF threesomes I confessed that I wanted to be a cuckold. We were both very interested in BBC and after waiting a few weeks we found a bull.
He fucked her in a hotel room while I watched and made out with her. She sucked his cock and I could tell she enjoyed it much for than mine. He was twice as thick as me and a bit longer. She came harder on his cock than on mine and she was much louder.
After it was all over I fucked her and the next day after the swelling went down she was so loose. Eventually we had to stop because she was too sore from the previous night. I couldn't even fuck my own gf! It was amazing and humiliating all at the same time. I just fucked her ass crack as she confessed how much more enjoyable the black cock was. This is just the beginning and she told me she's going to be getting bbc more often.

Sounds like you found the perfect woman for you. Congrats, I hope you enjoy your relationship for a long time to come.

Back