Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

There is no wrong answer to this question, but is it more fun to fuck black men yourself or humiliate your sissy husband and get him to the point he's serving black men too? Also have you thought about piercing his tiny dick?

Having a few issues feminising hubby, but his first strap -on pegging is happening this Valentines Day! Here’s a pic of me last night showing hubby his future! X
View attachment 1698227View attachment 1698228
Wow that is an imposing look if ever there was one, he must have been so worried seeing you like that. It's a good job youre starting with the smaller one as that thing is huge, definitely expert level that.
Hubby’s caging and feminising going ok, but she’s struggling with it all. I keep her in the cage during the week but let her out at weekend as it gets a bit sore. When I send for the steel am going to have to get the base ring size right.
Now calling her Roxy a lot, which she’s getting used to. I think I’ll struggle get her fully femmed while ******* are still at home though!
I think its understandable that the fem level has to be concealed with ******* around, save full fem for your play sessions, no excuse not to there.
Who was Roxy originally? I know the name is on your tatt and i feel i've read it somewhere but i can't recall.
I'm going to end up spending valentines with my gf while wondering how yours is progressing lol, can't wait for the updates.

There is no wrong answer to this question, but is it more fun to fuck black men yourself or humiliate your sissy husband and get him to the point he's serving black men too? Also have you thought about piercing his tiny dick?
Bit of both really, I love playing with guys but this has certainly added a new bit of fun to my kink. I’m enjoying hubby’s new journey!
I’d love to, but hubby’s not keen and might be a step too far at moment. The Prince Albert looks great!

Wow that is an imposing look if ever there was one, he must have been so worried seeing you like that. It's a good job youre starting with the smaller one as that thing is huge, definitely expert level that.

I think its understandable that the fem level has to be concealed with ******* around, save full fem for your play sessions, no excuse not to there.
Who was Roxy originally? I know the name is on your tatt and i feel i've read it somewhere but i can't recall.
I'm going to end up spending valentines with my gf while wondering how yours is progressing lol, can't wait for the updates.
Thanx. Roxy was an ex bf from before I met hubby. But seems a nice girly name to call hubby, and it’s doubly humiliating as was an ex lovers name too!
Ha! Love it, happy Valentines Day! XX

Thanx. Roxy was an ex bf from before I met hubby. But seems a nice girly name to call hubby, and it’s doubly humiliating as was an ex lovers name too!
Ha! Love it, happy Valentines Day! XX
A perfect name for him then in that case. Maybe he's responding well to it because it will mean his name is finally back on one of your tattoo's.
Good luck for valentines, hoping to get lucky myself in the more conventional way but it could be wishful thinking lol.

A perfect name for him then in that case. Maybe he's responding well to it because it will mean his name is finally back on one of your tattoo's.
Good luck for valentines, hoping to get lucky myself in the more conventional way but it could be wishful thinking lol.
Very true, but bit sad that she’s happy to adopt an ex bf name just to get her name on me!

Ann, you ever have problems with your husband getting too emotional while you're with your Bull? The wife I've been seeing has been getting more serious about cuckolding her husband and it's been effecting our intercourse a bit. He used to just sit quietly but now he gets more emotional. I don't know if she's giving him any weird hormones or anything.

Ann, you ever have problems with your husband getting too emotional while you're with your Bull? The wife I've been seeing has been getting more serious about cuckolding her husband and it's been effecting our intercourse a bit. He used to just sit quietly but now he gets more emotional. I don't know if she's giving him any weird hormones or anything.
Hi, Emotional in what way? He getting tearful or excited? My hubby loves when I’m with a guy, just gets really excited really x

Honestly, it goes on both ends of the spectrum but more excited than tearful. I've caught him crying once while we were fucking and I just ignored him. This past month he's been getting too excited though. He gets hard before we even have our clothes off and one time he just came right on the floor before we even started fucking. He didn't even touch himself

Honestly, it goes on both ends of the spectrum but more excited than tearful. I've caught him crying once while we were fucking and I just ignored him. This past month he's been getting too excited though. He gets hard before we even have our clothes off and one time he just came right on the floor before we even started fucking. He didn't even touch himself
You’re obviously turning him on! LOL
Sounds to me like you need to get his wife to control him a bit more, like I’m doing with my hubby, she needs to be his mistress and calm him down!

That he cums just from knowing you are going to get fucked good shows how much, how exciting he finds that. Keep up the fucking that he so obviously loves to see.

Back