Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Update regarding guys. I’ve been looking on Fab and elsewhere for a BBC guy who’s happy to be pictured and involve hubby. Went out for a ******* last Friday, seemed a great guy, he wasn’t initially keen on involving hubby but has messaged since and things looking good!

Hubby’s caging and feminising going ok, but she’s struggling with it all. I keep her in the cage during the week but let her out at weekend as it gets a bit sore. When I send for the steel am going to have to get the base ring size right.
Now calling her Roxy a lot, which she’s getting used to. I think I’ll struggle get her fully femmed while ******* are still at home though!

Hubby’s caging and feminising going ok, but she’s struggling with it all. I keep her in the cage during the week but let her out at weekend as it gets a bit sore. When I send for the steel am going to have to get the base ring size right.
Now calling her Roxy a lot, which she’s getting used to. I think I’ll struggle get her fully femmed while ******* are still at home though!
Think small hills not mountains (that's a reference to progression btw not her tits!)

I felt a little twinge of humiliation with you calling him 'her'. Wow.

Back