Finally admitted to black friend about this

Was surprised to find he's been a bull once before (already know he's well endowed based on rumors). It was awkward but he did imply he's thought of cucking me before and liked the idea. It's hard to say how the friendship goes now.. has anyone had a friendship like this?
Just after I got my live in g/f that I really wanted her with other guys not me trying to get pussy. She knew she had freedom to do what and whoever. She started bringing up a guy that was my rival in many team and tournament pool playing. He was the classic male chavinistic who liked to brag about the women he fucked. He always had women. She wanted me to start being nice to him and hanging out with him. I asked why and she told me she had been fucking him for a couple of weeks and liked it. So she wanted us both to get along since he is who she is fucking at my request. He owned property so didn't work, she didn't work. I did. He fucked her way more than I did for at least 1 1/2 yrs. Best most humiliating 3 years of my life. I loved it.

Just after I got my live in g/f that I really wanted her with other guys not me trying to get pussy. She knew she had freedom to do what and whoever. She started bringing up a guy that was my rival in many team and tournament pool playing. He was the classic male chavinistic who liked to brag about the women he fucked. He always had women. She wanted me to start being nice to him and hanging out with him. I asked why and she told me she had been fucking him for a couple of weeks and liked it. So she wanted us both to get along since he is who she is fucking at my request. He owned property so didn't work, she didn't work. I did. He fucked her way more than I did for at least 1 1/2 yrs. Best most humiliating 3 years of my life. I loved it.
Man that sounds like something similar with my ex. I used to play competitive softball and she came to one of my games where we lost in the bottom of the seventh by a grand slam. The guy that hit it was a great player but really obnoxious. We went to the bar after the game and my ex ended up fucking him in his car that night ! Very humiliating indeed !

Got to give some more details than that. How did it all happen? What was her first reactions? Did she say anything? Did you suggest it to her? Too hot not to say…

Man that sounds like something similar with my ex. I used to play competitive softball and she came to one of my games where we lost in the bottom of the seventh by a grand slam. The guy that hit it was a great player but really obnoxious. We went to the bar after the game and my ex ended up fucking him in his car that night ! Very humiliating indeed !
My dick jumped when I read your reply. You understand the extra "in your face" sting that really brings home the humiliation when someone you compete with in a totally diffrent subject, now has a way to intimidate you in the very sport you like. Especially if the guy is a braggart. Men gossip as much as women and love to hear about whos puttin out the pussy. You understand the story

My dick jumped when I read your reply. You understand the extra "in your face" sting that really brings home the humiliation when someone you compete with in a totally diffrent subject, now has a way to intimidate you in the very sport you like. Especially if the guy is a braggart. Men gossip as much as women and love to hear about whos puttin out the pussy. You understand the story
Oh for sure. I am quite sure everyone on his team knew he fucked my wife the next day.

It's been hard to get schedules aligned but we're suppose to meet tonight out us 3. I got her these socks/heels for it to go with her miniskirt

View attachment 4547800

Sorta nervous someone will see us that knows us cause it may be obvious what's going on lol.

He's been - pardon pun - quite cocky or at least bold with me since, no surprise why I guess. And I've been treating her like a princess

Got to give some more details than that. How did it all happen? What was her first reactions? Did she say anything? Did you suggest it to her? Too hot not to say…

To start with, after we finally met up for the date after the post of mine in which she wore those heels, it was pretty daunting for me. She seemed to like the attention but I felt like I could faint from nervousness any minute. Keep in mind we're all nerds so I didn't expect this side from him. The date was simple enough and seemed halfway normal, though we did get a lot of stares. Getting back to her place, she has a few roommates (also Asian female), and it seemed less practical to do much as sound travels easy and the one was home next door. We were just talking for a bit and she'd say things in a sexy way or do a certain pose and I knew it was getting him hard. Eventually he took it out and it was everything I feared. But we're still just standing and talking, some nervous laughter, as he's at attention for her. When she did another pose he came over to hug her, poking her in the belly with it. It's like he was dry humping her belly then, just poking her like that in different angles almost looking like it would hurt them both. He put it between her legs a bit, lifted her leg up and poking her legs with it forcefully, but went back to poking her belly hard for awhile then came all over her belly and gave a few loud grunts others could surely hear and she wasn't happy about.

Then just big globs of thick cum gathering on the hardwood floor, which we continued talking by and wasn't cleaned til I left. That first time was maybe the most humiliating cause he didn't even penetrate her but still caused such an intense moment

Oh for sure. I am quite sure everyone on his team knew he fucked my wife the next day.
Oh without a doubt. And we hung out at the same bar and have for years so it was not going away soon. By the time I talked to her about may be keeping a low profile so people don't talk. She laughed and said" it's too late everybody already knows". I had absolutly nothing to say.

Oh without a doubt. And we hung out at the same bar and have for years so it was not going away soon. By the time I talked to her about may be keeping a low profile so people don't talk. She laughed and said" it's too late everybody already knows". I had absolutly nothing to say.
don't you love the whispering and smirks all your buddies are doing? I call it humiliating

don't you love the whispering and smirks all your buddies are doing? I call it humiliating
Hell yes. And if I was there by myself and someone asked about her I had to think..is this a friend, someones shes fucking, someone wanting and trying to fuck her. And yes it was very humiliating Shelived with me for 3 years and it was the most humiliating, which I loved, 3 years of my life. Once she started there were 2 guys, my rivial and an old b/f of hers. The both fucked her way more than I did. Once she started the best I ever did was # 3 and she kept anal for all other men but not me. And every guy that got her butthole she made sure to tell that to, they were getting what I did not.

To start with, after we finally met up for the date after the post of mine in which she wore those heels, it was pretty daunting for me. She seemed to like the attention but I felt like I could faint from nervousness any minute. Keep in mind we're all nerds so I didn't expect this side from him. The date was simple enough and seemed halfway normal, though we did get a lot of stares. Getting back to her place, she has a few roommates (also Asian female), and it seemed less practical to do much as sound travels easy and the one was home next door. We were just talking for a bit and she'd say things in a sexy way or do a certain pose and I knew it was getting him hard. Eventually he took it out and it was everything I feared. But we're still just standing and talking, some nervous laughter, as he's at attention for her. When she did another pose he came over to hug her, poking her in the belly with it. It's like he was dry humping her belly then, just poking her like that in different angles almost looking like it would hurt them both. He put it between her legs a bit, lifted her leg up and poking her legs with it forcefully, but went back to poking her belly hard for awhile then came all over her belly and gave a few loud grunts others could surely hear and she wasn't happy about.

Then just big globs of thick cum gathering on the hardwood floor, which we continued talking by and wasn't cleaned til I left. That first time was maybe the most humiliating cause he didn't even penetrate her but still caused such an intense moment
Ok so what happened the second time? Sounds like he actually fucked her if she orgasmed?

Ok so what happened the second time? Sounds like he actually fucked her if she orgasmed?
The second time was a different *******.. He was much more confident the second time, and no roommates were around as well. When he came over we got to it pretty quick, feeling up my girl. She had on pink nylons like below, short skirt and loose tank top. He was a lot more bold and would have me get this or that for him/her, or have me do this or that, or say something and have me agree. I was like 'damn lol' he'd really gone full bull mode. He kicked it up a notch when he put my girl's hands around his fat cock, getting her to squeeze it and make it grow, he said something to the effect of "yea your boyfriend's doesn't get fat like that does it?", she was reluctant to answer so he asked several more times "does it?" as she's squeezing it all over and kissing his head. She eventually said "no his doesn't get fat like yours"

My face got red from that moment for the rest of the night. I didn't think it would hit me like it did but it was like serious shame to the point i just naturally look down. I just wanted to embrace her but given she was busy with him that moment, I just kissed her feet. He noticed and just kept repeating something to the effect of "yea your pretty girl's busy on this fat dick", at that point i guess he had her slobbering on it. I lost all sense of time as it was that intense. From around then he lifted her one leg up in the standing split type position she'd done weeks prior to tease him, put her against the wall and put his big dick up her skirt and between her legs working it in. It wasn't getting anywhere, just his head barely getting in for awhile, they were in that position for what seemed like 20-30 mins and he's kissing her with her leg up like that. Eventually i guess he stretched her enough he could work more in until he started to get a rhythm. From that point it was just crazy, he fucked my girl all over her house, i mean all over. Her room, bathroom, hallway, stairs, kitchen. We were in the kitchen by the end of it and he seemed to be on a mission to get her in every position possible for the last bit of it, picking her up, bending her over a chair pulling her hair, standing split against the fridge, then he pushes her down probably cause he was gonna cum faster than he thought he would, and he shot everywhere. Probably he was aiming for her face but it was a fuck load all over the kitchen, but some did get on her face, hair, tee, stockings and glob on the bottom of her foot.

For as intense as it was, we were laughing after and he was super nice again, which was a relief, but my face couldn't stop staying red lmao which made us continue to laugh. We cleaned up and were still in the kitchen for awhile when her one roommate got back, and forgot my gf was still in those suggestive nylons and short skirt, and i didn't tell her before but saw there was a long white glob on the side of her leg/nylons she missed. Her hair was also real messy from being pulled and even though she cleaned up other areas there were still damp spots lol. They were talking in chinese so i couldn't hear, but apparently she was complimenting on her dress and saying she looks nice, my gf joked back like she's posing like a model and we all laughed. Her roommate seemed in awe of my friend, like her tone of voice and asking him about him - that's when i started suspecting she knew, cause she was home the night he grunted enough to hear, and she seemed to act shy as if he's amazing. I asked my gf if she thought she knew and she just said "probably"

7H309244_loreto.jpg

Dude, that woman totally disrespected you - which on this site is a good thing, I think? Still trying to figure it out.

And how they look at your wife now ! Like you don't exist

I don’t know how y’all deal with that……to play second fiddle to someone you love….someone shows up on the scene and you just put on the back burner. Y’all better than me

Back