Finally admitted to black friend about this

My friend has "defeated me".. it's happened. It sort of put him on a power trip, which just makes it harder to stop it all if i wanted to. Some days i regret it - it does a number to one's self-esteem.
Right…

Was surprised to find he's been a bull once before (already know he's well endowed based on rumors). It was awkward but he did imply he's thought of cucking me before and liked the idea. It's hard to say how the friendship goes now.. has anyone had a friendship like this?
It's a lot more common than you think and it's been going on for a while. I brought up cucking in a Black Yahoo group about 15 years ago. And some of the men in the group talked about couples doing it back in the 1960s.

Last edited:
Actually my wife's current bull, even though he is white, was an experienced bull that later told me he felt we would be a perfect cuck couple and he ended up making it happen. I think it is really hot to hear a bull talk about your wife that way, if you are into it as a cuck. You can PM me if you want to talk further
I have always thought it hot how bulls can speak about a wife in the third party and be disrespectful about her to their friends.

Back