Finally admitted to black friend about this

What does your girlfriend think about it?
That’s the real question
I know at the very least she likes him as a friend and seems to like to tease him. I don't wanna be needlessly direct if it ruins the direction it's already going in

This morning he came over for pancakes she was making.. quite a morning. Definitely was being a tease, got batter on her legs a couple times I doubt was an accident. Probably no coincidence he had loose gym shorts on, wasn't hiding it this time.. fully erect. Honestly looked ridiculous like not even real, but dunno how he could've faked it.

When she finished I wasn't expecting it, she brought her leg up by her head holding it there a bit doing like a standing split and asks "can I interest you in a banana split?" We all laugh but can't help but think.. Omg this lifestyle is awesome, even if nothing happened yet

Was surprised to find he's been a bull once before (already know he's well endowed based on rumors). It was awkward but he did imply he's thought of cucking me before and liked the idea. It's hard to say how the friendship goes now.. has anyone had a friendship like this?
i would go on . hope i find a way to inspire my wife . i met a really nice guy here and i will introduce him to her next time . than we will see what happens .
really hope she ll become curious .

i would go on . hope i find a way to inspire my wife . i met a really nice guy here and i will introduce him to her next time . than we will see what happens .
really hope she ll become curious .
I think it's hard to stop once it starts though. He wants to bang her like crazy and finding reasons to come back over, more confident by the day. And she likes to tease him more and more.
Goes faster than I expected

Y
Was surprised to find he's been a bull once before (already know he's well endowed based on rumors). It was awkward but he did imply he's thought of cucking me before and liked the idea. It's hard to say how the friendship goes now.. has anyone had a friendship like this?
Yes I am a Bull and I have had a friend like this. Its ok as long as you are comfortable bro. Just take it slow maybe let him play with her boobs and kissing and see how you feel. If you are not enjoying yourself then pull back. A good Bull always keeps the couples wants and needs first.

I think his gf came three times the first time and we met. They uses my cock often now. Maybe you can try me and see how it goes as Im not in your personal circle so that might help with comfort.
I suppose that could be more gradual.. at least I wouldn't have to face you every day for the rest of my life if you decided to go hard and bitch me around while you make my girl's toes curl lol

I suppose that could be more gradual.. at least I wouldn't have to face you every day for the rest of my life if you decided to go hard and bitch me around while you make my girl's toes curl lol
Exactly. I love asian women too so I will take extra care of your girl. Its going to hurt at first because you are a cuck virgin so be ready for it but once you see her put that big cock in her mouth you will be pleased. Make sure you hold her hand when I put it inside the first time. She will squeeze your hand as she is not used to the size. But don't worry she will be wet and ready.... listen i will become your little big secret. No one at work needs to know our business.

U only live once...it would be hot to see her get hooked or addicted to his bbc! And maybe hell humiliate you and let him dominate you andput u in chastity!!
I would've thought that last part to be inconceivable a few months ago but my friend's boldness, along with her willingness, has surprised me a fair bit.. unless they're messing with me. But I've also had a few black bulls hit me up on here that would love nothing more than to humiliate me in front of her and let her know the score.. feels like we create them urge for them more than other couples lol

Back