Finally admitted to black friend about this

Was surprised to find he's been a bull once before (already know he's well endowed based on rumors). It was awkward but he did imply he's thought of cucking me before and liked the idea. It's hard to say how the friendship goes now.. has anyone had a friendship like this?
Actually my wife's current bull, even though he is white, was an experienced bull that later told me he felt we would be a perfect cuck couple and he ended up making it happen. I think it is really hot to hear a bull talk about your wife that way, if you are into it as a cuck. You can PM me if you want to talk further

remember this once you go black you will never go back. make certain that you want her to be blacked . you will have to live with this the rest of your life. think about it alot before she does it.
That's what i've been thinking about. As hot as it is, it's super humiliating and will always be there. Sometimes i think damn i can't believe i'm gonna be a cuckold. But then again she's already seen how he's emasculated me, and is evidently turned on by it, so it seems difficult to resist.

Hi Roman2,

Has your friend turned you into a cuckold yet?
Love to hear an update…
It's been hard to get schedules aligned but we're suppose to meet tonight out us 3. I got her these socks/heels for it to go with her miniskirt

received_1115370938957923.jpeg

Sorta nervous someone will see us that knows us cause it may be obvious what's going on lol.

He's been - pardon pun - quite cocky or at least bold with me since, no surprise why I guess. And I've been treating her like a princess

It's been hard to get schedules aligned but we're suppose to meet tonight out us 3. I got her these socks/heels for it to go with her miniskirt

View attachment 4547800

Sorta nervous someone will see us that knows us cause it may be obvious what's going on lol.

He's been - pardon pun - quite cocky or at least bold with me since, no surprise why I guess. And I've been treating her like a princess
Let us know how it goes. Sounds exciting 😁

Back