Feminized cuckold

I was feminized at first wearing her panties and stockings by her bull. Then her bulls wanted me fully dressed so had to buy my own. Have become very female as I am impotent with a tiny cock. So no more tucking in.
It is remarkable how many cuckold relationships blossom into sissy cuckold relationships. IMO it is a deep need on the part of the white cuckold hubby, a payback of sorts for sexism on the part of the wife and a mark of conquest by the Bull when sissy cuck hubby does whatever Bully wants. Simple, sure but so are most human matters. The Bull desires it. The white wive wants it. The white boy needs it.

Fantastic we do exactly same thing she loves feminise me and while wanking watching she has her pleasure with her bull so we both enjoy and get our needs .i thought we were only two whose. Wife enjoys hubby in sexy underwear thank you for telling us this
Don't be silly. Having cuckie explore sissification is a rapidly growing aspect of cuckoldry and IR sex in general. It is a near perfect match for the Bulls machismo, the hot wives slutty need and the w;hite cuckold's sissy desires.

Back