Feminized cuckold

Well this may be turn on for some but its really problematic for many cucks and their families. Gender swap and similar notions are all bloody media plaques that may destroy the whole family. I believe these things are threat to the real ideas of cuckolding and hotwives-bull relationships.

Well this may be turn on for some but its really problematic for many cucks and their families. Gender swap and similar notions are all bloody media plaques that may destroy the whole family. I believe these things are threat to the real ideas of cuckolding and hotwives-bull relationships.
. How so ? We are observing several white couples like this and you would not think the wife was dominant but she is. The husbands are clearly feminized. One dresses like a woman now with bra and lipstick and has grown his hair long too. Yet they continue as a couple and she has her black bull.

. How so ? We are observing several white couples like this and you would not think the wife was dominant but she is. The husbands are clearly feminized. One dresses like a woman now with bra and lipstick and has grown his hair long too. Yet they continue as a couple and she has her black bull.

Lot of this happens in the privacy of the home between couples or when she entertains a bull

It’s doable and in my opinion would not create any issues

Perhaps considered a bit extreme form of being a cuck but if everyone is enjoying so be it

Back