Feminized cuckold

Fantastic we do exactly same thing she loves feminise me and while wanking watching she has her pleasure with her bull so we both enjoy and get our needs .i thought we were only two whose. Wife enjoys hubby in sexy underwear thank you for telling us this
Only two?! Oh my, no. So many of us cuckolds crave being feminine for the process! You are in very good company.

I do go out in public but not often and only when the wife allows or I am going to meet a man as a Femme. I am 6'4" and in heels 6'7", definitely tall enough to attract attention from anyone. In a small enough city and we have a lot of friends acquaintances and people we deal with as a vanilla couple so I am required to take extra care not to attract attention when I am out feminized... My voice is my voice

Each of us cuckold husbands within our poly-type Family are all in the process of being feminized for our "Real Men". This is what our Wives all want for us....to be "good little sissy cocksuckers" for our Black Masters. I have to admit, the more I have to get "dressed up pretty" and serve my Masters' cocks, the more natural it seems to be getting for me. We each have our own Matron....a Dominant female who is charged with keeping us teased "hard and frustrated" at all times, as well as keeping us busy, sucking and fucking the Real Men of the Family.

Back