Female Sports Reporters

Thank you BM from South Jersey for your summitions, Very Good looking ladies on the East Coast.

All we need is some West Coast love and Some Midwest and we got it :)

Submit your Choices on this post :)

Baseball Season is fixing to Start???

Lewis

Thank you BM from South Jersey for your summitions, Very Good looking ladies on the East Coast.

All we need is some West Coast love and Some Midwest and we got it :)

Submit your Choices on this post :)

Baseball Season is fixing to Start???

Lewis

Lewis,

In searching for and then researching some of these attractive female sports reporters, I've found that quite a few of them have worked for NESN (New England Sports Network).

Charissa Thompson ESPN
Cool thread Lewis. Sportsnation is definitely not the same since Michelle Beadle and Colin left; in fact, I seldom watch it.

I'm not sure if they still date (I know there were in February), but Charissa was dating Jay Williams (pictured below in the 2nd picture). He's a former Duke basketball player, and had a brief stint in the NBA until he injured himself in a motorcycle accident.

charissathompson.gifcharissa-thompson-jay-williams-erin-andrews.jpgCharissaThompson&ErinAndrews.jpgCharissaThompson&KatherineWebb.jpgCharissaThompson2.jpg

Cool thread Lewis. Sportsnation is definitely not the same since Michelle Beadle and Colin left; in fact, I seldom watch it.

I'm not sure if they still date (I know there were in February), but Charissa was dating Jay Williams (pictured below in the 2nd picture). He's a former Duke basketball player, and had a brief stint in the NBA until he injured himself in a motorcycle accident.

View attachment 214291View attachment 214292View attachment 214293View attachment 214294View attachment 214295
How can you not like a woman that can do a split?

How can you not like a woman that can do a split?

I hope she flexiable like that in bed mmmmmmm

I always wondered what happened to Jay Williams yes that was a horrible accident he was in and that was the end of his NBA Career.

I know ESPN is getting younger and younger, Imagine working with all that at work and working on that on the side :)

Susannah Collins Formely Comcast Sports Network.

Listen to hear what she says? and if thats the case i need tremendous amount of sex

Lewis

How did i miss her. she looks good :)

Lewis, before I googled her I had never seen her. In all the Premier League matches I have seen this year I haven't seen any of the studio stuff, I've only heard her voice when they show the stats on the screen during halftime or after the match, and I have to say that she has a very sexy voice, but I'm a bit biased because I love British accents.

Back