Fellow Cucks, what is your favorite thing to have done to you?

I love it when my wife's boyfriend finally goes home after fucking her several times. She will have me show him to the door and then call me into our bedroom where she will be laying in the bed sitting up with her legs wide open. Her pussy will have a very large gape and I can see the white semen starting to leak out. I am always caged and she has me lick her clean and while sucking her dry. She normally finishes by having me lay on my back and squat on my face to assure that all his cum is consumed. After this she will unlock me and stroke me to orgasm which takes about 30 seconds. Lol

It is really "done" to me but I have two favorites, one is when she orgasms with her bull from fucking, which she never could with me. The other is when he is cumming inside her. Sometimes she will moan as he cums, it is so hot it has made me cum in my pants without touching myself. If I am lucky both of these things can occur at the same time !!!! My fantasy is to be under her licking her as he fucks her and cums inside her. Unfortunately hasn't happened yet or I am sure that would be my favorite

My favourite thing...

This was tough for me to answer, simply because there is so much that I adore about the cuckolding lifestyle.

After much thought though, I’m going to say that I have two favourite things:

I absolutely adore both when my wife humiliates me during our play dates, and I absolutely love how much satisfaction and pleasure she gets from fucking BBC Bulls and their huge cocks.

For the humiliation aspect, one example was that we were at a bar just the two of us and my wife made it obvious to the waiter that I was her husband. And then, when the Bull arrived and joined us later, every time the waiter came to the table she would be all over the Bull. When I paid the bill, and handled the machine while the waiter waited at the table, she was making out with the Bull while the Bulls hands were on her legs and venturing upwards.

She also finds ways to humiliate me while the Bulls is fucking her, saying loudly how much bigger he is, asking why I don’t fuck her like this, or why I don’t last as long as he does, telling the Bull her married pussy belongs to him now, and so forth.

My favourite thing...

This was tough for me to answer, simply because there is so much that I adore about the cuckolding lifestyle.

After much thought though, I’m going to say that I have two favourite things:

I absolutely adore both when my wife humiliates me during our play dates, and I absolutely love how much satisfaction and pleasure she gets from fucking BBC Bulls and their huge cocks.

For the humiliation aspect, one example was that we were at a bar just the two of us and my wife made it obvious to the waiter that I was her husband. And then, when the Bull arrived and joined us later, every time the waiter came to the table she would be all over the Bull. When I paid the bill, and handled the machine while the waiter waited at the table, she was making out with the Bull while the Bulls hands were on her legs and venturing upwards.

She also finds ways to humiliate me while the Bulls is fucking her, saying loudly how much bigger he is, asking why I don’t fuck her like this, or why I don’t last as long as he does, telling the Bull her married pussy belongs to him now, and so forth.
That is fucking hot.

Back