Fellow Cucks, what is your favorite thing to have done to you?

pvak74

Male
My personal favorite thing to have done to me is to watch my wife with her bull or her bbc dildo. And then after that, I’m so horny and pent up. The wife will tease me and then slowly give me what she calls a finger job to completion while she licks and sucks my nipples. She calls it a finger job because she only jerks me off with her thumb and forefinger. It’s so hot. Needless to say, I don’t last long

Favorite thing would be when she sits on my face while she's giving him a blowjob. He sits in a chair, she kneels and sucks, I lie on the floor under her. The mental aspect is what gets to me. I'm completely devoted to her and pleasing her clit while she's lost in another world worshipping another man's Black cock with her mouth. I feel like I'm just an apparatus to rub her clit against and what she really cares about is that big Black cock.

Favorite thing would be when she sits on my face while she's giving him a blowjob. He sits in a chair, she kneels and sucks, I lie on the floor under her. The mental aspect is what gets to me. I'm completely devoted to her and pleasing her clit while she's lost in another world worshipping another man's Black cock with her mouth. I feel like I'm just an apparatus to rub her clit against and what she really cares about is that big Black cock.
Nice

Hottest thing ever was when she sat on my face and her Black Bull straddled my chest, fucking her from behind. His thrusts were forsing her clit to slide back and forth against my tongue. He came inside of her and I could feel her pussy milking his cock. Then she flipped around to face him and I sucked his load out of her pussy while they kissed. It was like I wasn't even there. She finally settled back and I ate her ass while they made-out.

Last edited:
It was always helping my wife get ready to go out. Especially when she first started and she was still a bit shy about meeting new men. I would have her put something on and she would say "you sure this isn't to suggestive?".
Then she wanted to go out with a guy that we knew from our social circle. and he was married. I objected, but she quickly told me she didn't care if I didn't like it, she wanted to be with him and he wanted to be with her. It was that I want to fuck him so bad attitude that got me rock hard. The idea that my wife wanted another man so badly she could care less of how I felt about it, was such a turn on for me. So I'm not sure which is my favorite but I love both

For Michael, the best and worst is watching me orgasm. Traditionally I could only orgasm during sex manually, by rubbing my clit. This was the same for all my past partners. Michael made me orgasm once during penetration over a period of years. We decided on this lifestyle and to keep Michael cage and when I begun taking lovers that started to change. For instance Dan makes me orgasm multiple times during penetration alone. He's just so thick and long. He is also in incredible shape. When Michael began to watch I warned him of what he may witness and that for him was tough. He watched me orgasm over and over for a period of nearly 90 minutes. I watched his face as I kept coming and he 2as equally turned on and appalled.
J
Xoxoxo

For Michael, the best and worst is watching me orgasm. Traditionally I could only orgasm during sex manually, by rubbing my clit. This was the same for all my past partners. Michael made me orgasm once during penetration over a period of years. We decided on this lifestyle and to keep Michael cage and when I begun taking lovers that started to change. For instance Dan makes me orgasm multiple times during penetration alone. He's just so thick and long. He is also in incredible shape. When Michael began to watch I warned him of what he may witness and that for him was tough. He watched me orgasm over and over for a period of nearly 90 minutes. I watched his face as I kept coming and he 2as equally turned on and appalled.
J
Xoxoxo
Nice story. It is good that you have a husband and a lover that you can enjoy.

I've never got a girl to do it but I want 5 to 10 guys cum in my chick fuck her senseless but save Thierry cum for the end, have each one cum in her real quick and deep then feed her some of the come while I fuck her and feel the cum comming out of her holes while I suck some cock, and maybe her too ;)

Well now thinking about it, it would also be nice to fuck a chick while an endless amount of black cock fucks her throat and cumshots on her face and tits, like 20 to 30 guys that would be fucking awsome watching g my wife gag as I fucked her covered in cum,if only dreams came true.....

Back