feeling depressed

kuki

my best friend want my bull (bf) for one night.but i don't want to share..but i can't say her no...because she is my best friend...what i do?? please help

Best friends understand no... if they don't have it in them to understand the word no with you, then quite possibly they aren't really your best friend after all and its time to move on to a new best friend. If you aren't into sharing then just don't share. Why beat yourself up for doing what you want. Right? Right.

...what i do?? please help
...Yeah, I can understand your reluctance. But, its a safe bet, IF she has already met your BF, she's already preparing to make a play to be with him, "best friends or not". Women can be quite "catty". And, as much as your BF probably likes being with you, I'm also betting he wouldn't turn down the chance to get some new, strange pussy. So, odds are its probably going to happen anyway.
...You might consider asking your BF if he has a FRIEND or two for your best friend ... then tell your best friend you prefer NOT sharing your BF but you're providing her a black boyfriend as well. You'll quickly find out whether she is interested in YOUR boyfriend, or just in black men, and whether she's REALLY your best friend.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Back