Favorite positions to give a blowjob to your bull?

most men like kneeling in front they can hold your head and pump it also gives access to the balls. Sitting or laying is good because the guy does need to stand and can relax. Laying on the bed on your back with your head over the edge of the bed allows the bull to fuck your face and get his cock down your throat but most people cannot handle this

My Wife has to service her boyfriend,on her knees,hands behind her back, or at her sides, if he is standing up.

When he lays down, she is allowed to use her hands, and he tells her, don’t waste a drop, whatever position.

My favorite position for a blowjob to my bull is doggie style, as my husband is watching us with a great view. And the lover's cock is completely at my mercy)) And if my bull wants to set the rhythm for the blowjob, then I roll over on my back and hang my head down and open my mouth wide...
Please login or become a member to view

My favorite position for a blowjob to my bull is doggie style, as my husband is watching us with a great view. And the lover's cock is completely at my mercy)) And if my bull wants to set the rhythm for the blowjob, then I roll over on my back and hang my head down and open my mouth wide...

Yes yes yes! Love that position girl!

My face is always a sloppy mess by the end of it but I havent tried having cucky underneath me at the same time, getting covered in it all. I will definitely be trying that out!
You are So Amazing & Sexually explorative! Your name. Evolved! Suits you just right!❤🔥

Ladies and bulls, what position is your favourite for blowjobs.

My personal favourite is on my back, head off of the side of the bed so that he can go really deep into my throat and play with my nipples at the same time. Gives me such a rush to be in such a submissive position and my bull loves this position too.
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️

Back