Favorite positions to give a blowjob to your bull?

If she has good technique and staying power, I don't care, but the best, most memorable blow jobs I've had I'm laying down or sitting and I'm looking down at the back of her head bobbing up and down on my dick. I can also control her head easily like that. When I'm at full erection, my dick curves upwards and position gives her maximum access without making my dick assume a more perpendicular position like when straight out on her knees. I could give a ******* about a power position thing, just make my dick feel good. I've shot some huge, powerful loads from that position!

Last edited:
My favorite positions to give my guy @TopCat a blowjob are on my knees in a sexy thong and heels hands free with my hands cuffed behind my back or with him lying on his back on the bed with me in between his legs as I suck his thick black cock starting with the tip and working my way down with lots of sucking sloppiness, and deepthroating!!! 😈😈😈😋😋😋 Lastly, swallowing every single drop of his cum like a good little girl, 💋💋💋

Back