Favorite positions to give a blowjob to your bull?

evolved

Female
Ladies and bulls, what position is your favourite for blowjobs.

My personal favourite is on my back, head off of the side of the bed so that he can go really deep into my throat and play with my nipples at the same time. Gives me such a rush to be in such a submissive position and my bull loves this position too.

That is my fav to get a blowjob in, especially with my hotwives that get extra sloppy, drool and spit rolling down her face, extra bonus when the cuck is laying underneath watching and having gag spit drip in his face

My face is always a sloppy mess by the end of it but I havent tried having cucky underneath me at the same time, getting covered in it all. I will definitely be trying that out!

I love a hotwife on her knees in front of me worshipping and servicing my bbc! Especially when I grab her head and hair and fuck her pretty face till she gags my cock and tears and makeup run down her lovely face all while her hubby watches! ♠️

Attachments

• 802e5192c7236656d7cb973886d0d112.14.jpg
    802e5192c7236656d7cb973886d0d112.14.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 227
Because I always please my man, I will suck him in the position he best likes. My fav is on my knees. Allows me to gaze submissively up into his steeled eyes, while he looks dominantly down at me. Also allows me to massage his thick ass cheeks while he feeds me his cock. Especially when a prelude to him fucking me hard and deep.

Back