Fantasy to Reality Advice.

Maddam M

Couple
Real Person
From
MS, US
Just wanted to know if yal had any advice on transitioning from the private bedroom fantasy to actually looking and inviting a bull. How did yal get over the nerves then digest everything after the first time?

Just wanted to know if yal had any advice on transitioning from the private bedroom fantasy to actually looking and inviting a bull. How did yal get over the nerves then digest everything after the first time?
Attend events like Splash Mocha; listen to Podcasts like Front Porch Swingers and connect with other couples to learn from their experiences t develop sexual self-confidence.....

It realisticly depends on the bull, if you meet up with an experienced man that makes you both feel comfortable and relaxed! Even better if hes a well mannered gentleman because that will make your wife feel special and wanted. This is all good but be careful what you wish for... because if this happens and your wife has a fornix orgasm with him, she will be going back for more every few days, and you will be digesting how addicted your wife has become.

It realisticly depends on the bull, if you meet up with an experienced man that makes you both feel comfortable and relaxed! Even better if hes a well mannered gentleman because that will make your wife feel special and wanted. This is all good but be careful what you wish for... because if this happens and your wife has a fornix orgasm with him, she will be going back for more every few days, and you will be digesting how addicted your wife has become.
I would absolutely wish for the best orgasm for her.

Some excellent advise here, I'll add my thoughts. Your first time meet in a bar, restaurant or even a food court in a shopping mall. Until you've met that guy and get a good feeling about him in general don't invite him to your home. In my experience many of the men also preferred neutral ground. Follow your gut feelings from there on. If you get a good vibe and your mate if he's there should also approve. If the other guy is agreeable go for it.
Remember after the guys gone or you've left talk through it with your guy. In my over two decades of swinging and doing parties most of the real problems were generated by the mans reaction to what in many cases he'd begged his partner to do. It will be easier to do if you both make it clear that you're doing it together. If you have bad feelings talk it out. Communication is the key to having a good time and still keeping your relationship on track.

Back