Fantasy of sucking off a BBC in front of my wife. Wonder if anyone else has something like this or similar? I want to swallow his load !

I’ve taken the approach that the seed has been planted and I can nurture it. She made a point to tell me that two guys were very friendly with her at the mall last week. She also mentioned that they were black guys. And that another guy actually “howled” at her. I’m not sure what to think of that one. My point being she has acknowledged she notices black guys noticing her and that’s worth something.
Now roleplay that in the bedroom

I’ve taken the approach that the seed has been planted and I can nurture it. She made a point to tell me that two guys were very friendly with her at the mall last week. She also mentioned that they were black guys. And that another guy actually “howled” at her. I’m not sure what to think of that one. My point being she has acknowledged she notices black guys noticing her and that’s worth something.
See mine did the same thing to me. She has been confronted by 4 black men within the last year at grocery stores. Each one being flirtatious in their own way and a couple of them were pretty forward. I acted like it was no big deal but also made light of it and dropped comments like "I bet they wanted that pussy." Basically trying to show that it didn't bother me but excited me. She still isn't about it. In the back of my mind I have a tiny glimmer of hope but I'm not looking for it anymore. She knows how I feel and it's up to her to make a move.

I really have this fantasy of sucking off a nice BBC and swallowing his load. Would love to wear a pair of panties while he runs my ass as I suck him. Wish I could find one here!
It has happened for us .. and became a regular feature with my wife's last lover.
She was kneeling and had the head of his cock in her mouth, and expertly sucking him.
He told me to come over and kneel beside her. My face was just inches from my wifes face and his cock.
He then pulled his cock out from her mouth and holding it at the right height turned slightly and brushed it across my lips.
I opened my mouth and he pushed it in and I sucked it for about a minute or so.
I remember my wifes little gasp, and later said how how it was. After a minute he pulled it out, and my wife closed her mouth round it.
After tha, it became regular.. he would have my wife on all fours, totlaly bent over,
and then postion me with mt head close to her arse.. and pull out and have me suck him for a while..My wife would then be waiting, hot, and trmebling for him to finish with my mouth
before thrusting back into her pussy.

It has happened for us .. and became a regular feature with my wife's last lover.
She was kneeling and had the head of his cock in her mouth, and expertly sucking him.
He told me to come over and kneel beside her. My face was just inches from my wifes face and his cock.
He then pulled his cock out from her mouth and holding it at the right height turned slightly and brushed it across my lips.
I remember my wifes little gasp, and later said how how it was. After a minute he pulled it out, and my wife closed her mouth round it.
After tha, it became regular.. he would have my wife on all fours, totlaly bent over,
and then postion me with mt head close to her arse.. and pull out and have me suck him for a while..My wife would then be waiting, hot, and trmebling for him to finish with my mouth
That sounds like so much fun!

I have fluffed several times right before a Black bull has fucked my wife. Not long enough to enjoy it. Have always fantasized about her taking 2 bulls at once. Regular bull bringing a friend and decide I have to suck them both hard before they fuck her. She watches as both take turns fuckig my mouth. Her bull starts to fuck her as his friend sits back and continues to have me suck him. They take turns on her as I suck between each of their turns. each cum several times in her and on my face.

I've done this while my wife has watched numerous times. I've given a blowjob to each of her bulls to show them my appreciation for impregnating her. It works best when they hold my head fixed in position when they are about to blow so I can't back away, and I have to swallow the entire load. She really enjoys them exerting their power over me, and gets turned on by it.

so fucking hot great that all 3 of you fit perfectly for each other

Her noticing and sharing that with you was a good thing. She liked the attention and maybe sharing it with you for a discussion to be had.

I believe on the first two points you are 100% correct. She only likes to talk about anything on this or any topic of sex primarily when she wants to. Even then I’m somewhat limited on how I can engage vs listening.

Back