Fantasy of my wife getting bred on our wedding night

My fantasy is to have sex with the bride in her wedding dress just before she's ready to walk down the aisle. Here comes the bride! With black sperm running down her soft, inner white thighs. Then later that night I fuck her again at the honeymoon hotel . . . on her back in "full regalia" . . . diamond wedding ring glistening on her finger as she grips my black ass . . . .

My fantasy is to have sex with the bride in her wedding dress just before she's ready to walk down the aisle. Here comes the bride! With black sperm running down her soft, inner white thighs. Then later that night I fuck her again at the honeymoon hotel . . . on her back in "full regalia" . . . diamond wedding ring glistening on her finger as she grips my black ass . . . .

Then cum all over that ring

One of my wife’s bridesmaids, who knows about our BBC fantasy, tried to talk her into having two black guys waiting in our honeymoon suite for when we got back after the reception. She told her it would be the best wedding gift she could give me. My wife said the idea was super hot but couldn’t go through with it. But, the same bridesmaid is the one who put my wife’s BBC anklet on her before she walked down the isle to say I Do. My wife had it in her purse all day waiting till she got her wedding dress on.

One of my wife’s bridesmaids, who knows about our BBC fantasy, tried to talk her into having two black guys waiting in our honeymoon suite for when we got back after the reception. She told her it would be the best wedding gift she could give me. My wife said the idea was super hot but couldn’t go through with it. But, the same bridesmaid is the one who put my wife’s BBC anklet on her before she walked down the isle to say I Do. My wife had it in her purse all day waiting till she got her wedding dress on.
Sounds like the right kinda friend

Back