Fantasy dread!

For quite a few years now, I've had a fantasy of watching my missus have sex with another guy. This stems from a couple of relationships back where I openly discussed this and it never happened

2 years ago got with my current girl. Ended up being open about my thoughts and she said she was open to it. We then discussed threesomes etc.

About a year ago, things in my mind made the suggestion about her just going and fucking another guy without me there. Multiple conversations happened about this and I was cool with it, we just couldn't find the right guy.

Fast forward to recently, my missus was out with mates and a guy showed interest. One of the lads in the group knew My lass and asked her mate if her number was still the same, she confirmed it was.

Cue this guy then messaging our lass. She was open and honest, told me about it and said she kinda fancied him so maybe this was the person. We agreed and a few days later she invited him around whilst I was out and fucked him.

He ticked all the boxes that I stipulated would meet the fantasy...a (much) bigger dick than me, she fancied him, he made her feel comfortable and, in her words, she enjoyed it, thought it was a good shag. I always wanted her to have fun and enjoy it. But now after the event I'm hung up on the fact she enjoyed it so much. Especially as they did positions we haven't and his dick is loads longer and thicker.

I've seen messages between them where he said she was loud when they fucked and whilst my missus is loud, I feel since this happened she isn't as loud as she used to be with me. Her comment of 'I was loud but Especially in doggy' always goes through my mind.

She says our sex is better etc and she's had big dick before and it was rubbish, but this guy she tells me knew how to use it 🤷‍♂️

I'm stressing that he was better than me and she just Isn't being honest, despite her protests that she is.

She really wanted to go back for more too, although he ended up being a dick and messing her about.

Thoughts? Am I right in thinking it was Better but she won't admit it? Especially as she wasn't massively up for it, but after it happened she was proper keen to repeat it with him. Or am I just being stupid ??

For quite a few years now, I've had a fantasy of watching my missus have sex with another guy. This stems from a couple of relationships back where I openly discussed this and it never happened

2 years ago got with my current girl. Ended up being open about my thoughts and she said she was open to it. We then discussed threesomes etc.

About a year ago, things in my mind made the suggestion about her just going and fucking another guy without me there. Multiple conversations happened about this and I was cool with it, we just couldn't find the right guy.

Fast forward to recently, my missus was out with mates and a guy showed interest. One of the lads in the group knew My lass and asked her mate if her number was still the same, she confirmed it was.

Cue this guy then messaging our lass. She was open and honest, told me about it and said she kinda fancied him so maybe this was the person. We agreed and a few days later she invited him around whilst I was out and fucked him.

He ticked all the boxes that I stipulated would meet the fantasy...a (much) bigger dick than me, she fancied him, he made her feel comfortable and, in her words, she enjoyed it, thought it was a good shag. I always wanted her to have fun and enjoy it. But now after the event I'm hung up on the fact she enjoyed it so much. Especially as they did positions we haven't and his dick is loads longer and thicker.

I've seen messages between them where he said she was loud when they fucked and whilst my missus is loud, I feel since this happened she isn't as loud as she used to be with me. Her comment of 'I was loud but Especially in doggy' always goes through my mind.

She says our sex is better etc and she's had big dick before and it was rubbish, but this guy she tells me knew how to use it 🤷‍♂️

I'm stressing that he was better than me and she just Isn't being honest, despite her protests that she is.

She really wanted to go back for more too, although he ended up being a dick and messing her about.

Thoughts? Am I right in thinking it was Better but she won't admit it? Especially as she wasn't massively up for it, but after it happened she was proper keen to repeat it with him. Or am I just being stupid ??
You make her rethink things that at first might not have been important to her.

Was he black guy,?

This is a good point for all who are fantasizing of being a cuckold. A cucks fantasy will be much different than the wife's. What most wantabe cucks don't understand is for the lifestyle to be enjoyable for her she has to make the decisions. This means she can and will do things you don't like or find embarrassing. My advice is to embrace her wishes and forget your own. It will be more enjoyable for the both of you.

Back