Fantasize about the friends of your wife/girlfriend? Or even your friends wife/girlfriend?

Who is it you fantasize about?

• Total voters
Sometimes but not in a creepy way. I only think about it with friends that I’ve opened up to about it, sexted at some point, and are into it. For example before I met my wife, obviously I was searching for a cuckoldress. As I made female friends I would be honest about what turns me on. One was a freak that often had orgies, almost married a bbc, and loved the idea of herself in chastity and unable to have sex with me or anyone. Another was ultra submissive and loved the idea of just being a sex slave to a bbc whenever he wanted while with me. Another was just your run of the mill sex fiend that proffered bbc but wasn’t exclusive.

Sometimes I fantasize about the three of them, my wife, and myself all on a vacation. We’re staying in a condo or something and they all have a BBC of their own for the trip, met locally or brought along. Throughout the whole trip 3-4 days, they’re having wild sex and I only watch, clean up, and jerk off. It gets me hot thinking about all of them seeing me like that. Like a complete power shift because in day to day life they don’t see me that way but here I’m stripped of everything they saw me as.

They get great sex and see me on the outside looking in on their vacation hopelessly arroused but not invited to truly participate. They belong to the other guys and I’m the one left out but stays around to pick up scraps but doesn’t get any.

I can’t fantasize about someone I’ve never spoken to about it. It makes me feel creepy.

I always fantasize about watching my girlfriend enjoying herself with another man. She’s absolutely amazing and has an amazing body that’s perfect in my opinion. She also has some really good looking friends that I often fantasize about watching fuck other men too as well as myself. Do YOU share the same thoughts? Pictures are always a plus.
I am always fanatasizing about friends mature wives and waitresses at the restaurants I frequent taking bbc and of course I always picture my mature wife taking all the bbc she can take

Fantasize about wife AND wife's best friend. Want to try to get wife's friend hooked on BBC first, then have her convince my wife to start seeing black men too.

My girlfriend (22 years old) and her best friend have been having threesomes with black guys since they were in high school and often go out together to get some BBC. Amazing stories about them fucking a couple of black guys they picked up in a club in my gf's car. Her and one guy in the back seat, her friend and another guy in the passenger seat. And often then switching off.

This new girl Ive been talking to has taken many BBC's already but she seems like she's wanting something serious with me I bet she will be glad to know I'm more than okay with big 12 inch black cocks pounding he pussy and mouth.

This new girl Ive been talking to has taken many BBC's already but she seems like she's wanting something serious with me I bet she will be glad to know I'm more than okay with big 12 inch black cocks pounding he pussy and mouth.
I am always fanatazing mature friends of ours taking bbc

The restaurants I frequent I always visualize the mature waitress taking a bbc I love to think of older women getting stretched by a bbc I drive a lot of older women to airports for trips and wonder if they ever had a huge bbc

I actually admitted to my wife about it & she didn't ejected.
The thing or situation with me always was she had taken nothing but black cocks inside her pussy and I was literally the first white guy who got to fuck her. She would often joke about "coming back" but she never had a white guy to begin with.

She started with BBC, took 3 or 4, took me and two other white guys I believe then now married with two ******* to a black man. Honestly though nothing turns me on more than thinking about her getting a BBC all the time now it's honestly the fuel to my sexual fantasies.

The thing or situation with me always was she had taken nothing but black cocks inside her pussy and I was literally the first white guy who got to fuck her. She would often joke about "coming back" but she never had a white guy to begin with.

She started with BBC, took 3 or 4, took me and two other white guys I believe then now married with two ******* to a black man. Honestly though nothing turns me on more than thinking about her getting a BBC all the time now it's honestly the fuel to my sexual fantasies.

So is she currently married or divorced? Does she have ******* or not?

I fanatazise all the time about friends of ours women I socialize with regularly love to see them taking bbcs

The funny thing is that I never do. When I care about someone, I either want them for myself or I want them to be with someone who really loves them. When I dislike someone, I lose attraction to them and don't fantasize about them at all. I honestly don't fantasize about any women I know being with fucked like this by anyone lol. I know it sounds crazy.

Back