Fantasize about the friends of your wife/girlfriend? Or even your friends wife/girlfriend?

Who is it you fantasize about?

• Total voters
I was talking to a guy I had emailed off Craig's list, and he told me that he and his wife regularly film her duck sessions with her bulls, and his friend from down south watched on Skype, and he wanted his wife to be fucked by these bulls, he sent her up and these guys fucked her so good she left her husband for one of them. that hot.

I am always fanatazise it about my wife’s friend and my friends wives taking bbc I also like fanatazise about the mature waitresses at the restaurant I frequent it is such a turn on

Honestly, most of my fantasies are about the mature married white females. All of them, all of it.

Stealing a kiss, copping a feel, putting their hands on my cock, slowly pulling her hair and pushing her limits. Whispering dirty names in her ear, dominating her till it feels “natural” to give pleasure.

I have to take my mind off it to hide the erection!

Honestly, most of my fantasies are about the mature married white females. All of them, all of it.

Stealing a kiss, copping a feel, putting their hands on my cock, slowly pulling her hair and pushing her limits. Whispering dirty names in her ear, dominating her till it feels “natural” to give pleasure.

I have to take my mind off it to hide the erection![/QUOT I just left the restaurant I frequent and really love looking at the older mature women and imagining them taking a huge bbc that is exciting I tell my mature wife she needs to experience a bbc she says let’s find a place to go for bye and I just might get to see it happen

Back