Fantasize about being impregnated?

It is amazing when a wife thinks this way. It's probably more than a fantasy if your thinking about it. You should go with your gut. I want my wife to start taking a lover

ok, then be the man and husband about it, and you set it up!
just don't become a sissy. ...unless you want your wifes contempt.
i have my alyssa's LOVE, because of how i handle it.

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!
The question is which woman doesn't. And yes they do too. The background of fucking around is basically 'sexual reproduction'.

Back