Famous Black men married to white women

Colson+Whitehead+Julie+Barer+2017+Time+100+ZTqUQfLupaBl.jpg

American Novelist Colson Whitehead and his wife Julie Barer.
She’s Jewish. I find Jewish women sexy very sexy.

(...)
Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-12.57.59-PM.png

Plus-Size Model Iskra Lawrence & soon to be husband Philip Payne
In all honesty... i luv that $h!t! Supermodels with Black husbands (even though i think "Black husbands with supermodel Wives" better suits the mentality of this thread :D )... one of my favorites!

Spontaneosly, besides Iskra i think of Doutzen and Ashley. But i know there are some more, just can't recall them right now. 🤔 :( There must be more! Can anybody help me out please? TY

To be completely honest I’m afraid of her pussy. Her pussy made an Olympic Champion/ Hero convert himself to female. That’s one bad kitty she got between her legs.

Dude you’re spot on. Honestly all of them have made men go crazy one way or another. ******* Kanye thinks he’s God now.

To be completely honest I’m afraid of her pussy. Her pussy made an Olympic Champion/ Hero convert himself to female. That’s one bad kitty she got between her legs.
Good news is Corey had his ******* together BEFORE she stepped in the picture. This why them K girls fuck with black dudes... Them white bois can't handle it!! Except for Lamar Odom... He damn near killed himself, 😅

Good news is Corey had his ******* together BEFORE she stepped in the picture. This why them K girls fuck with black dudes... Them white bois can't handle it!! Except for Lamar Odom... He damn near killed himself, 😅
Nah cut Lamar some slack. He got with the one with all the image issues and ******* at the time. Nothing he could say or do could make her feel comfortable in her skin compared to her sisters. That will drive a man crazy. When he’s happy with her but she ain’t happy with herself. Having to listen to her over and over about being the fat one.

To be honest I would fuck with oldest one Kourtney. I could be wrong but she the only who ain’t had ninja dick. Only flaw is her breath ain’t to fresh at times.

Back