Famous Black men married to white women

j2.bmp
Jack-Johnson-with-Wife-Ir-001.jpg

boxer-jack-johnson-and-wife.jpg

Heavyweight Boxing Champ Jack Johnson and his wife!
Last pic is dope

i have a question. is so many black guys with blonde women a coincidence, or am i missing something?

almost no redheads.
A hot redhead can make a mofo cum hard as hell. Never pass one up. HOWEVER, they are relatively scarce in the world. In the USA, fewer than 6% of women are (natural) redheads. Therefore, blondes have more fun. (Though I have a noticeable weakness for long-haired brunettes...;))

i have a question. is so many black guys with blonde women a coincidence, or am i missing something?

almost no redheads.
Simply a numbers thing only 2-6% of people in the world are redheads that's men and women cut that in half so only 1-3% of the women in the world are redheads. As for the blonde thing well highly doubt many of them are natural blondes.

Kanye West and Bianca Censori
145665645_original.jpg

145665906_original.jpg

145666287_original.jpg

145666544_original.jpg

145666798_original.jpg

145666996_original.jpg
Kanye is damn fool, and the biggest C**N hypocrite there is. This is the same man, who belittled black women as whores, the same bl*CK man who has told other black men, that we choose the wrong partner to have children with. Then he goes and married into the biggest BBC wh*re family there is and now this woman advertising to the highest bidder, like WTF. Yeah before anyone says it, I would smash every female Kardashian if legal age, and her, but neither are marriage material, loyal, faithful, nor discreet in their dirt.

Kanye is damn fool, and the biggest C**N hypocrite there is. This is the same man, who belittled black women as whores, the same bl*CK man who has told other black men, that we choose the wrong partner to have children with. Then he goes and married into the biggest BBC wh*re family there is and now this woman advertising to the highest bidder, like WTF. Yeah before anyone says it, I would smash every female Kardashian if legal age, and her, but neither are marriage material, loyal, faithful, nor discreet in their dirt.
Yup...💯

Back