Famous Black men married to white women

img_bcorzo_20191219-130251_imagenes_lv_otras_fuentes_ahlamalik_williams-kB0--656x846@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg
rs_600x600-191231110724-600-madonna-mv-123119.jpg
madonna-tripto.jpg
)
madonna-boyfriend-1.jpg
2019-12-15-1.jpg

61-year-old Madonna and her 26-year-old backup dancer boyfriend or maybe soon to be husband Ahlamalik Williams

omg...i geuss that kaballah stuff realy works!

That would be about the only reason a woman who looks like her would be with a guy who looks like him . . . GOLD DIGGIN’!!!

Without trying to offend you in any way but why are you judging both of them that way. Even if he’s not the best looking black guy around but maybe he’s just a really nice black guy and has other qualities that really attract her about him both inside and out. And if that’s the case, that wouldn’t make her a Gold-Digger either.. So it’s not nice to judge them without knowing them, At least, that’s my opinion and again, hopefully I don’t offend you..

Without trying to offend you in any way but why are you judging both of them that way. Even if he’s not the best looking black guy around but maybe he’s just a really nice black guy and has other qualities that really attract her about him both inside and out. And if that’s the case, that wouldn’t make her a Gold-Digger either.. So it’s not nice to judge them without knowing them, At least, that’s my opinion and again, hopefully I don’t offend you..

Yeah well, I wasn't trying to be nice. Just telling it how I sees it. I with so little faith in mankind. If he's a rich athlete, then I'm sure there are several million things she likes about him 😉

Yeah well, I wasn't trying to be nice. Just telling it how I sees it. I with so little faith in mankind. If he's a rich athlete, then I'm sure there are several million things she likes about him 😉
Real talk tho... she's a very basic looking white chick 😂 yall act like she's a goddess🙄, smh...
But those European women LOVE African black men, and the darker the better. He's probably a 'footballer'(soccer player).
If you scanned through this thread you'll see a few hundred cute white girls marrying these African soccer players.

Imagine how many mixed babies are in Europe right now 😉

Real talk tho... she's a very basic looking white chick 😂 yall act like she's a goddess🙄, smh...
But those European women LOVE African black men, and the darker the better. He's probably a 'footballer'(soccer player).
If you scanned through this thread you'll see a few hundred cute white girls marrying these African soccer players.

Imagine how many mixed babies are in Europe right now 😉

It's not that she's so hot . . . it's that he's so UGLY 😁

Back