Famous Black men married to white women

16922846-7324135-image-m-236_1565036869135.jpg
16922828-7324135-Loved_up_Jermaine_Pennant_and_his_bikini_clad_wife_Alice_Goodwin-a-264_1565042599416.jpg
16922802-7324135-It_s_really_love_Smitten_Alice_threw_her_arms_around_Jermaine_s_-a-265_1565042599802.jpg
290EF59100000578-0-image-a-45_1432555269779.jpg
0_Alice-Goodwin-and-Jermaine-Pennant.jpg

British Model Alice Goodwin and her husband soccer player Jermaine Pennant

Last edited:
Let's get back to point cuckold interracial lifestyle of wife sharing- Cause most of these females aren't marrying a bull there fuckin on the side - famous or not !! We all would agree

Let's get back to point cuckold interracial lifestyle of wife sharing- Cause most of these females aren't marrying a bull there fuckin on the side - famous or not !! We all would agree
No, we would all disagree.
All the females on this thread are married to or dating Black men.
You made a statement that only applies to THIS particular lifestyle.
There are an abundance of women which aren't necessarily a part of the 'interracial' lifestyle, they simply love Black men.

I still think Zienna and Chaun are one of the hottest couple on this site. There are so many more really hot photos of this couple and sure wish you could post another series of photos of this couple..
Hate to say, but I'm not sure those two are still a couple. I can't find any new photos of them together. Both of their IG are solo and neither of them appear in the other :/

Hate to say, but I'm not sure those two are still a couple. I can't find any new photos of them together. Both of their IG are solo and neither of them appear in the other :/

Now that you say that, I just checked Zienna’s Instagram photos and it seems as if the photos of them together have been deleted, same for his.. If they’re not together anymore, it must have been very recent as there’s another Instagram with the two on them called chaunxzienna and the last entry was May 25th. Hopefully they are just going through some issues and we will start seeing more of them together.. They sure are hot together, that’s for sure..

Now that you say that, I just checked Zienna’s Instagram photos and it seems as if the photos of them together have been deleted, same for his.. If they’re not together anymore, it must have been very recent as there’s another Instagram with the two on them called chaunxzienna and the last entry was May 25th. Hopefully they are just going through some issues and we will start seeing more of them together.. They sure are hot together, that’s for sure..
I follow them both separately and they don't even mention each other anymore. He recently posted something that suggested it's over. Comments were expressing remorse

Back