Face Sitting

What's your thoughts about face sitting? Have you tried it? If so, did you like it.

Also, if you did it, did you eat their pussy or ass?

I'm not an ass eater myself, but I've performed oral sex on women as they sat on my face.

View attachment 66702 View attachment 66695View attachment 66697
Discovered early on I cld climax eating my then gf/now wife. And so could she! she’s super responsive between the cheeks so her yummy browneye has always gotten its share of attention. Facesitting became one of our things very naturally. 40 years on its something we both love. I still get off that way, even caged.

Last edited:
5158797-yllvxi2hzbu81_190x152.gif

When we were first married, my husband begged me to sit on his face. I was raised by parents who that sex was nasty so I believed it was dirty and nasty. No one should do that. I finally gave in and I found what I had been missing. I, also, found what I was missing when his best friend introduced me to sex with his large cock. I had an affair with another teacher. We started swinging and I met a younger black teacher. He became my lover. Now when I come home from dates with the black teacher, I sit on my husbands face as he cleans me. I tell him all the details while he cleans me. It is really funny to watch his little dick get hard as I sit on his face and tell him everything.
So great you have found new fun play to overcome those early beliefs.

When we were first married, my husband begged me to sit on his face. I was raised by parents who that sex was nasty so I believed it was dirty and nasty. No one should do that. I finally gave in and I found what I had been missing. I, also, found what I was missing when his best friend introduced me to sex with his large cock. I had an affair with another teacher. We started swinging and I met a younger black teacher. He became my lover. Now when I come home from dates with the black teacher, I sit on my husbands face as he cleans me. I tell him all the details while he cleans me. It is really funny to watch his little dick get hard as I sit on his face and tell him everything.
works for me.

Back