Face Sitting

Hubby used to beg to have me sit on his face, but I refused. A girl is not always that clean down there. He insisted it's his job to make sure my pussy is always fresh and clean. I finally let him and now I love the thought of him licking my pussy, even when I haven't showered in a long time.

Hubby used to beg to have me sit on his face, but I refused. A girl is not always that clean down there. He insisted it's his job to make sure my pussy is always fresh and clean. I finally let him and now I love the thought of him licking my pussy, even when I haven't showered in a long time.
For me I love going down on my wife is absolute heaven. She was hesitant at first when she hadn’t showered, but once she saw my enthusiasm she became comfortable with it. I’m pretty sure she liked the results too lol.

At times it can be gross, but when I’m in the right frame of mind, nothing on her is out of the question for me. I earned my red wings long ago; in fact one time when I went to clean up afterwards I startled myself because I saw my face in the mirror looking like Hannibal Lecter lol. In the last few years I’ve started eating her ass too. Again she was hesitant at first but now she love it.

This happens rather regularly with my husband and I. Sometimes when I come home from my date, I do it. My husband has a very talented tongue. I even had him go down on me while I was inside at my parent's house. The k-id-s were outside playing with my parents and I could see them through the window. I discretely called my husband over, took my underwear off, and pushed his head between my legs.

Last edited:
This happens rather regularly with my husband and I. Sometimes when I come home from my date, I do it. My husband has a very talented tongue. I even had him go down on me while I was inside at my parent's house. The ******* were outside playing with my parents and I could see them through the window. I discretely called my husband over, took my underwear off, and pushed his head between my legs.
That would be the hottest thing ever. If I were your hubby I’d die it was so hot

my wife has same thoughts - i hope i can change her mind .

my wife has same thoughts - i hope i can change her mind .
Don't push her, but you can encourage her. A girl is is embarrassed and feels shame when she knows she stinks down there and doesn't want to be touched there (and I am not talking about her period). But let her know every day that is your job, and when you get down there and am overwhelmed by the smell, don't hesitate

When we were first married, my husband begged me to sit on his face. I was raised by parents who that sex was nasty so I believed it was dirty and nasty. No one should do that. I finally gave in and I found what I had been missing. I, also, found what I was missing when his best friend introduced me to sex with his large cock. I had an affair with another teacher. We started swinging and I met a younger black teacher. He became my lover. Now when I come home from dates with the black teacher, I sit on my husbands face as he cleans me. I tell him all the details while he cleans me. It is really funny to watch his little dick get hard as I sit on his face and tell him everything.

Don't push her, but you can encourage her. A girl is is embarrassed and feels shame when she knows she stinks down there and doesn't want to be touched there (and I am not talking about her period). But let her know every day that is your job, and when you get down there and am overwhelmed by the smell, don't hesitate
i will not push . i accept that she need to shower first . of course from time to time i mention that it is not needed always . and beeing honest i understand - if a lady want to BJ me , i would also be afraid of " smelling” .

but i hope she ll try face sitting instead of beeing licked while laying on her back .

Yes please! It's my favorite. And of course I lick both when given the opportunity. Although pussy free, I feel it's ok for me to use my mouth as a tool for a womans pleasure. Although being face sat by a freshly fucked vagina was not on purpose the first time. Now, well honestly I seek it out

Back