Face Sitting

Sometimes she will sit on my face after a good fucking. She tires after ten minutes after her guys cum has emptied into her.
Mostly she likes laying on her back while I lick her until she cums.
I do enjoy the times she rides my face and covers me with their hot cum.

I love when my wife sits on my face. She’ll grind her pussy down hard on me. It’s a struggle to breathe sometimes but is amazing. She cums so hard. I ******* up all her juice. Then I like to put her on all fours and probe her shithole with my tongue as deep as I can before I fuck her. If she’s not done by the time I finish, I’ll throw on a pair of briefs and put her 9” x 2” dildo in it and fuck her with that. She usually pretends I’m her boyfriend and tells me her husband just fucked her but couldn’t make her cum. She says her husband is too small for her and she needs a real man’s dick. Sometimes I’ll cum for a second time while fucking her with the dildo because she get me so damn excited.

What's your thoughts about face sitting? Have you tried it? If so, did you like it.

Also, if you did it, did you eat their pussy or ass?

I'm not an ass eater myself, but I've performed oral sex on women as they sat on my face.

View attachment 66702View attachment 66695View attachment 66697
[/QUOTomg she looks amazing would let that sweet piece of chocolate melt in my mouth does she taste as good as she looks you are an example of a ebony queen beautiful

What about a bull sitting on your face? Not necessarily gay but in a dominating way. Of course with wifee there perhaps giving the bull head, or a pile up, her on top of him!?

Most cases someone is probably going to say no, but just an idea. Also cuckold at the bottom may be forgotten and be unable to breathe.

Probably should write a disclaimer...

Would be odd if a close friend asked... Im so sorry about your husband! How did it happen?

Uhmmm... He uhhh... Lol

I have an oral fetish, so I love licking a woman's pussy. My preference is for me to give her at least two orgasms just from my tongue, but these are usually with her on her back. After she finishes cumming, I love to passionately French kiss her so she tastes her own juices on my tongue. Then we fuck.

Back