Face pic requests 😔

Olcali

Male
Real Person
From
WI, US
I keep getting getting requests for face pics. From husbands! As a rule I don't send anyone a face pic until I have talked to and confirmed the existence of a woman. I get a lot of kickback from these dudes who seem to be high off the idea that they get to play the gatekeeper. They won't even verify until they see a face.
What's up with this? Are women really telling their hubby to make sure he finds the bull cute before even making her aware that there is interest?

Last edited:
I keep getting getting requests for face pics. From husbands! As a rule I don't send anyone a face pics until I have talked to and confirmed the existence of a woman. I get a lot of kickback from these dudes who seem to be high off the idea that they get to play the gatekeeper. They won't even verify until they see a face.
What's up with this? Are women really telling their hubby to make sure he finds the bull cute before even making her aware that there is interest?
like they think we're stupid.🙄

I keep getting getting requests for face pics. From husbands! As a rule I don't send anyone a face pic until I have talked to and confirmed the existence of a woman. I get a lot of kickback from these dudes who seem to be high off the idea that they get to play the gatekeeper. They won't even verify until they see a face.

It is fairly common for the hubby to search and vet potential guys. Women are generally more interested in attraction over a big dick so a face picture would be a requirement. My hubby has a good idea what I am attracted to and he can filter out the majority of guys based off their poor quality communication and general appearance.

And of course the hubby will play 'gatekeeper', his job is to protect and insulate the lady from the time waster and flakes.

You aren’t alone in this! Don’t feel like you are the wrong with this situation,because I did early on!

Actually my wife definitely needs to see a face before she will decide if there is an interest. She has to be attracted to the face and look before going any further but I never ask for them right away. Can have a lot of conversation and making sure we are all on the same page before ever asking for or sending a face pic. That would come once we are feeling like it’s someone we would possibly meet.

and it’s about her approving the face pic, not me

It is fairly common for the hubby to search and vet potential guys. Women are generally more interested in attraction over a big dick so a face picture would be a requirement. My hubby has a good idea what I am attracted to and he can filter out the majority of guys based off their poor quality communication and general appearance.

And of course the hubby will play 'gatekeeper', his job is to protect and insulate the lady from the time waster and flakes.
BOOM! Well said 👍🏻

So you agree to meet and set it up and then see a face pic and there isn’t an attraction. Do you just tell them “sorry, not attracted to ya”? Do you make up a fake excuse 🤔😏. Or …………..

Last edited:
Back