Face Fucking

So my gag reflex is realllyyy bad but I absolutely love getting facefucked by black cock. With one guy in particular, who happened to be smaller than others (still 7+ inches) I got it so far down my throat I could put his balls in my mouth ;) this pussy takes it as deep as u want though :)4683F762-DD86-4C30-8679-16CFEB006FFC.jpeg

Just wondering how many of you love getting your throats filled , and if so how many loads can you swallow ?. I’m addicted to seeing a dick sucker on their knees , cherishing my dick , making eye contact showing me Their throat is hungry . I fr can’t get enough of it . I think I could cum all night getting my dicc sucked . I’m obsessed with it . 😈. I wanna see those dick sucking skills white boys 💦.
I've been practicing with dildos. Now I think I'm ready for my test

Just wondering how many of you love getting your throats filled , and if so how many loads can you swallow ?. I’m addicted to seeing a dick sucker on their knees , cherishing my dick , making eye contact showing me Their throat is hungry . I fr can’t get enough of it . I think I could cum all night getting my dicc sucked . I’m obsessed with it . 😈. I wanna see those dick sucking skills white boys 💦.
That is my favorite. Haven't had a BBC in months, but when I did he had me lay on the bed with my head over the end. And just pounded me until he was eventually able to have me deepthroat him until his balls were hitting my face. Nothing better then chocking and having the saliva help the BBC make its way down your throat. Little guy is throbbing in it's cage just thinking about it.

I would Happily swallow all the BBC Cum you have to give.

I've been practicing with dildos. Now I think I'm ready for my test
I have also been practicing with my Black dildos to prepare myself for Black Men. So far I have managed to take the 7" one the whole length and it was amazing to feel it slipping into my throat. Now I have graduated to an 8" dildo which also has more girth and this is proving more difficult to master. I have managed 6" so far. I am slowly learning to control the gag reflex and I will persevere until I feel it slip down my throat. Once I have achieved that I will go up to 10" and find a way to overcome that length. If I can do that then I will know that I will be able to become a sissy Cocksucker for Black Men.

Some lucky gurls tasting Black Cum. 😋 :lips:

Attachments

• 1379789969 (1).jpg
    1379789969 (1).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 1834297756.jpg
    1834297756.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 61434851.jpg
    61434851.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 443362962.jpg